Carsile All Ford Nationals June 6-8

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Might get my 93 Cobra off the jackstands and go up. Where is a good place to stay?

Holiday Inn, Hotel Carlisle are nice but everything in the area charges more when the car show is in town. I have an extra room if you would want to stay for free. I'm closer then any of the hotels. And i have beer:beer:

LtDavis

Established Member
Holiday Inn, Hotel Carlisle are nice but everything in the area charges more when the car show is in town. I have an extra room if you would want to stay for free. I'm closer then any of the hotels. And i have beer:beer:

I stayed at the Hotel Carlisle last year with the Bad Mustangs Club, it wasn't dirty or anything but it wasn't very great for the price paid (like not a single working vending/ice machine in the whole place and the security guards must have been sleeping when someone went around and flipped the wiper blades up on everyone's car). I'll be at the Holiday Inn West this year.

cobra1993svt

Established Member
03BlueGT I will talk to the wife tonight about me going.Thanks for the offer. you are not a closet murderer are you?:lol:.Last guy I stayed with was and we ended up running from the police for something like 3 days.Hiding out in different abandoned houses, hijacking cars and local convience stores. It was just generally an ugly 3 days. I cant go thru that again(says my thearipist)
Thanks Paul

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
03BlueGT I will talk to the wife tonight about me going.Thanks for the offer. you are not a closet murderer are you?:lol:.Last guy I stayed with was and we ended up running from the police for something like 3 days.Hiding out in different abandoned houses, hijacking cars and local convience stores. It was just generally an ugly 3 days. I cant go thru that again(says my thearipist)
Thanks Paul

:lol: Ha ha......No i'm not a closet murderer!!! They hike up the prices on all the hotels around the area for the car shows. Plus I'm super close to the show grounds. :banana:

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
:lol: Ha ha......No i'm not a closet murderer!!! They hike up the prices on all the hotels around the area for the car shows. Plus I'm super close to the show grounds. :banana:

i may have to borrow your hose, a bucket, and your driveway for about 45 mins when i get there :-D

dragon40k

Established Member
I live only about 25 minutes away and i've never gone. Maybe i'll try and get out there this year. It sounds like a good time.

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
I live only about 25 minutes away and i've never gone. Maybe i'll try and get out there this year. It sounds like a good time.

It's a great time. Food is expensive on the grounds so i would either eat off the show grounds or bring a grill!!! Since i live close i may bring my grill.:beer:

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
Make sure that anyone that is registering that has any type of SVT, they are having a 15th anniversary for SVTOA and there is a special place to register.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
i just had it changed today, whats the difference? park in a special section or something?

Users who are viewing this thread