Carsile All Ford Nationals June 6-8

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
I just registered for the show and booked my hotel.
I know its early but im exctied for this year,whos going?

Myself and a couple local guys will be leaving on thursday at about noon, anyone wanna meet up along the way and cruise down?

tjs98gt

Established Member
im going with some guys from eastcoastcobra.org but im not leaving until about 6pm friday

so far theres 5 of us registered for the show and i think 8 confirmed attendees.

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
I will be there on Friday, maybe Saturday, a bunch of MACA guys will be there, check back when it gets a little closer

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
I'm registering in a few weeks. I'll be heading down on Thursday. I can't wait either. Hope to see lots of you there!

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
can you post more info about the event?

go to CarlisleEvents.com for more info. I only live 2 minutes from the car show grounds so if anybody needs a place to stay for free let me know.:thumbsup: I also know the best places to cruise and nightlife.:banana:

1967eleanor

Established Member
go to CarlisleEvents.com for more info. I only live 2 minutes from the car show grounds so if anybody needs a place to stay for free let me know.:thumbsup: I also know the best places to cruise and nightlife.:banana:

we should organize a cruise:beer:

1967eleanor

Established Member
Yes we should.:beer: If so i can start planning a route. :rockon:

Well I have myself and 3 other stangs coming down with me im sure they all love to come. However when would be the best time? I still want to participate in the show as well.

anyone else down for a cruise?

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
Well I have myself and 3 other stangs coming down with me im sure they all love to come. However when would be the best time? I still want to participate in the show as well.

anyone else down for a cruise?

Since you are coming down Thursday, i would say Friday morning or afternoon would be our best shot for a cruise. All depends on when you get to Carlisle on thursday. Saturday from noon to 4pm is the judging for the show. Thursday is the best time to come down cuz the line to register is short. Getting all your stuff for the show goes quicker when you pre-register. Let me know what hotel you guys are staying in.

1967eleanor

Established Member
Since you are coming down Thursday, i would say Friday morning or afternoon would be our best shot for a cruise. All depends on when you get to Carlisle on thursday. Saturday from noon to 4pm is the judging for the show. Thursday is the best time to come down cuz the line to register is short. Getting all your stuff for the show goes quicker when you pre-register. Let me know what hotel you guys are staying in.

ok we are leaving thurs about 9 or 10 im hoping to be there at like 5 pm or so. we are staying at the holiday inn which i guess is pretty close to the show grounds. plus we are already pre-registered so maybe friday afternoon would be best

Last edited:

03BlueGT

2L8I1
Established Member
ok we are leaving thurs about 9 or 10 im hoping to be there at like 5 pm or so. we are staying at the holiday inn which i guess is pretty close to the show grounds. plus we are already pre-registered so maybe friday afternoon would be best

Yea friday afternoon works for me. You talking about the Holiday Inn on the carlisle pike? That would be one of the best places to stay since you only have to really make 1 or 2 turns to get to the show.

1967eleanor

Established Member
Yea friday afternoon works for me. You talking about the Holiday Inn on the carlisle pike? That would be one of the best places to stay since you only have to really make 1 or 2 turns to get to the show.

yup thats the one

35thstang99

Established Member
im almost 100% positive ill be going down with my friend ...if anyone wants to meet up on friday morning on the way down let me know

Users who are viewing this thread