Cars vs People (warning - some are very graphic)

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
some of those looked like the car was heading for them on purpose!!! They hit them and kept driving straight over them! That is beyond messed up!!!!

doodad

Banned
wow! that formula1 car jumped into audiences and l guess many peopole died right there.. because that piece was goin atleast 100mph. and fell onto audiences..

damn!! GOD BLESS US GUYS!

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Most of those are just stupidity, I mean crossing a busy street, or being right where a turn is at a rally. I mean, hellloo? could you be more stupid.

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
jamz said:
what kind of sick Tubgirl.com site is it that you have on your sig? That shit almost made me throw up. :xpl:
93LXHatch said:
Your a sick mofo man. Your sig is ****ed up. Please tell me that dont really get you off. :xpl:

LOL! You guys aren't ready to experience the internet, please leave.....

Common how could you not know what tubgirl is by now? Most people know not to click when they see that name...

doodad

Banned
jamz said:
what kind of sick Tubgirl.com site is it that you have on your sig? That shit almost made me throw up. :xpl:

damn! l thought maybe that was something about girls and cars.. but when l saw that photo, l sopped eating my Peanuts! :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread