Cars up for sale

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Good Luck. That is a sweet car you got bro. Good luck in the search for the house as well. The market is so expensive!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Yeah, just saw your post in the market. Man, I hate to see you sell your car but it sounds like you have more productive plans for the future. Good luck with the sale. I sure would love to get my hands on those Cobra seats if your interested in a trade.

Last edited:

2kbill

Established Member
Good luck with the sale, Prasad! Can't race a house, but I guess there are other important things in life, lol.

Bill

TRBO VNM

good luck prasad. I am sure you will be back, but I did the same thing when I bought my townhouse. it is hard, but it is the smart thing to do.

you gonna part that thing out or what?

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Now this is surprising.......you just need to do like me man, marry someone who makes more than you, keep the car, AND buy a house. But you better let me drive that thing before you sell it.....I'll fain interest in buying it first if it'll make you feel better, then it can be a "test drive".

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
You better bring that thing to Lev's tonight to dammit, no excuses!

what is going on for lev's thing? call me...if i do come i'll be on the bike though...

anyways call me when you get a chance.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lRageATMl said:
what is going on for lev's thing? call me...if i do come i'll be on the bike though...

anyways call me when you get a chance.

What!? don't give me that bike crap, I can't drive the bike daggonit. As for what's going on, *shrug*, I just know to be there around 7:30. I'll call you when I get off work.

Users who are viewing this thread