Cars that are tuned's A/F

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
With a BAMA performance tune mine is running right at 12.0 across the board. This was my Dashawk logging the factory wideband.

GT_Log5_2-21-11.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
I'll look into all these ,,,,,,Tune needs update since i added long tubes with catted x pipe..It really picked the car up...now i need to check the gauge and tune....

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
With a BAMA performance tune mine is running right at 12.0 across the board. This was my Dashawk logging the factory wideband.

GT_Log5_2-21-11.jpg

What I have also command is 12.0 at hi rpms full load. Probably ask them to bump it up .5 so would be 12.5/1 across the range. I was using the interceptor today first time.

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member

GT_Log5_2-21-11.jpg

What I have also, command is 12.0 at hi rpms full load. Probably ask them to bump it up .5 so would be 12.5/1 across the range. I was using the interceptor today first time.

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Someone with Aeroforce gauge should check there readings from the gauge while on dyno with the tailpipe reading,,I'll bet they are different readings

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Someone with Aeroforce gauge should check there readings from the gauge while on dyno with the tailpipe reading,,I'll bet they are different readings

Well Jim mine were same as that other guys. I looked at actual and commanded values. Yes it does look like he is reading via obd2 port though. maybe get a lil feedback from those tuners here, idk.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
Are any of these tunes from BBR or VMP? Just curious...thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread