Cars & Coffee Photos 7/5/14

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
A few photos from Cars & Coffee today in Dayton, OH. Myself, BlksvtCobra01 & BDs01MGGT were all able to make it from the forums here. Got a few nice shots of the 3 mustangs and had a good chat. here is a couple teasers and flickr album link below

My favorite shot so far. Ben's 01 GT and random GTR

Cobra

Cleanest Car there in my opinion flawless work and great looking car. If there was a best in show it would get my vote

and of course the mustang crew

FULL FLICKR ALBUM

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjZqp2Mk

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
the paint on the pontiac is amazing

it really is. the camera doesnt pick up how good it is. has like a flake/pearl in the sun its gorgeous. last time there was a cars and coffee it was cloudy but today the sun was out and WOW that thing pops!

starnsey

Established Member
Damn your underhood liner is clean haha!

Every time I'm scanning photos and see your car I get confused for a second thinking "why is my car in these photos" :D

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Damn your underhood liner is clean haha!

Every time I'm scanning photos and see your car I get confused for a second thinking "why is my car in these photos" :D

haha thanks man! its sad but my car still hasnt had a full cleaning yet!!

and haha nah yours is lower and has cobra mirrors! & you could say your car sold me on the wheels!!!! :beer:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice meeting you a lot of nice cars if agree on the Tempest getting best of show if they had an award.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice variety of cars, as usual. The trio of Mustangs get my vote! :)

But, yeah, that Pontiac was really nice. I like that it is still wearing period wheels.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Nice meeting you a lot of nice cars if agree on the Tempest getting best of show if they had an award.
you too man and yup Pontiac is the winner lol
Nice variety of cars, as usual. The trio of Mustangs get my vote! :)

But, yeah, that Pontiac was really nice. I like that it is still wearing period wheels.
Haha yes the trio of the only new edges there! & that Pontiac is just perfect. wheels fit the period yet still have enough meat on the tires
Pontiac is gorgeous!
Yessir!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Nice. That 993 has to be my favorite there though. Still have a weak spot for those cars.

please don't get me started on those cars! Those are some of my favorite Porsches!! the white one? with forgeline concave wheels? there is usually a red one that joins him. those things are high dollar rides and sound straight up nasty. very quick too

mavisky

Established Member
please don't get me started on those cars! Those are some of my favorite Porsches!! the white one? with forgeline concave wheels? there is usually a red one that joins him. those things are high dollar rides and sound straight up nasty. very quick too

Yea, it's absolutely gorgeous and it's always a treat when someone brings out a late build 993 Turbo. I've only seen a handful of 993 Turbo S's in person and every time I do my knees get weak.

Users who are viewing this thread