Cars and Copters- Plymouth Ma 9/15/13

lescok

Established Member
Getting in was crazy but worth the time definitely be back next year. As for stock Hondas and less show-worthy cars being there that's just a matter of opinion their all show cars to someone.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Great job Chris. It's never going to be perfect but it's an opportunity to expand upon and make it an even more killer show moving forward. I enjoyed myself and liked seeing some very unique, exotic, beautiful, and hard worked on cars.

My only suggestion to the event is to define show worthy cars and those for spectating(not interested in seeing a stock 335i) and completely separating them. Both the show cars into classes and the spectators on their own.

Once again. Thanks for spending a lot of your own personal time to organize this and run it. Can't wait for next year's.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Great job Chris. It's never going to be perfect but it's an opportunity to expand upon and make it an even more killer show moving forward. I enjoyed myself and liked seeing some very unique, exotic, beautiful, and hard worked on cars.

My only suggestion to the event is to define show worthy cars and those for spectating(not interested in seeing a stock 335i) and completely separating them. Both the show cars into classes and the spectators on their own.

Once again. Thanks for spending a lot of your own personal time to organize this and run it. Can't wait for next year's.

Part of that can definitely be attributed to the event workers. For example a bone stock 335i parked next to me with an X on his windshield (as directed). He ended up moving, but I saw a bunch of cars that told the gate they were spectating and ended up in the show car mix.

+1 on a good time and to a better next years show

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
WOW. what an event. Was this the Woodstock of car shows?
You were anticipating a large event, but it seems it was way bigger than expected.
Remember, If it was overcast, less cars and people. If it rained, even less. No matter what event your planning, it's hard to plan for every contingency. I say all things considered it went OK.
The above mentioned concerns are certainly valid. It stinks that all the help who committed to the event didn't show up. I could see that as there was no one around when I was trying to leave. Our row of cars seemed to be blocked in. I had to ask someone to move their car so that I could cross over to their row to drive out.
When I was leaving I also saw a line of Exotics driving in. I was wondering why they were able to come in when they shut it down to so many others? Seemed unfair.
I'm sure more planning will go into next years event to make it even smoother.
I had a great time seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones. Thanks.

l337

Established Member
Ill address a few things- but I'm going to bed

Last but not least, thank you for your support, it was nice to see so many of you.

Gotta get son sleep

Hey Chris. Thanks for the show. I enjoyed it. Amazing 10K people showed up. It's getting bigger and bigger each year.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I don't have much to add that hasn't already been said. THANK YOU to Chris! and everyone else who helped organized

but I will chime in and say any of the haters out there are just being idiotic about the amount of work that goes into an event like this

I for one had an awesome day and enjoyed myself. I would go back again next year.

One question though....there was a black lambo gallardo coupe with mass tags UGRTT....was it real? Had no idea one of those cars was in the Bay state!!!

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
it's a real lambo with a real license plate. the engine is 100% stock though.

the story goes he got the plate becasue the car was supposed to be sent to UGR...yeah sure it was.

yuke175

Established Member
Thanks again Chris! I had a great time.

Although I did not get to walk around much I had a great time educating people on who I am and what I do.

Had a great time and will be there next year as well!

DSC_0507_zpse5e89f99.jpg

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
Pretty sure that Lambo is from my area, I see it all the time driving around, and a few times parked at Sterling Ice Cream

I'm never in my car when I see it though :bored:

a7uja3at.jpg

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Pretty sure that Lambo is from my area, I see it all the time driving around, and a few times parked at Sterling Ice Cream

I'm never in my car when I see it though :bored:

a7uja3at.jpg

I think that's the owner of the pizza parlor near Whalom Liquors. I see it in Leominster all the time.

And yes, he got the plate but never sent it out for the TT.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
FromGTtoSVT, I see you got your seat fixed, who did it ?

I did....our cars were parked back to back yesterday. I looked for you a bunch but never connected.

I ended up going with Columbia Auto Seat covers out of Lawrence, MA. They did a good job, I am happy with it.

I also saw the smurf blue aston, was parked out in no mans land, I felt bad. Should have parked that thing up front!

Users who are viewing this thread