Carolina Squat.........

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Okay so for the last 2 years or so I have been seeing guys here in NC just lowering the rear end of the truck? Mostly Chevy guys but I have seen a few Fords like this. In some cases it looks like the rearend is lowered and the front is raised (I don't understand how anyone can drive like this). Found out is called the "Carolina Squat". The funny thing is that I hear all this crap about "lowered" trucks are stupid and useless (mine is lowered) but this right here is down right retarded. Opinions?

24xho3a.jpg

254280d1378687614t-how-bout-carolina-squat-image.jpg

1186856_588996334490942_1202129803_n.gif

Kiohtee

Established Member
Fellow NC'er here and I've never seen this. :shrug:

Looks completely retarded though.

Edit: What in the world do they do at night with their lights shining into the sky? :nonono:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That green z71 would look badass if the owner wasnt a tool.

Jday14

Established Member
I saw several trucks like that at mustang week last year dumbest thing ever and I agree those headlights would be useless at night!

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Lol yea this has been around a while. This and "Carolina Lean" for some reason stupid popular

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
never seen that and lived in NC my whole life. there is not a driver wearing camo driving that bullshit I'll tell you that much.

greenflash00

Established Member
I'm in SC and I see this all the time in my town. Looks ridiculous but for a long time I thought those trucks just had a bed full of landscape pavers :lol1:

Other Southern fads include:
Monogramming
Costa Del Mar anything
Drake apparel
Yeti coolers & apparel
Salt/Lake Life stuff

CobraHuck

Established Member
I'm on some different GM truck forums and that look's big in the SC(main one)/NC/south GA area. From what I've gathered it started around Horry County, SC and just spread like a disease. I graduated from Georgia Southern and there were a few trucks down there with 6" lifts up front and either stock rear or 2" drop shackles in the rear :nonono:

I don't mind a little "cali lean", in fact I think trucks look best with the front 3/4-1" higher in the front. That's how my old truck was set up. But the "squat" is retarded

Users who are viewing this thread