Carolina Dragway tonight. Near Augusta GA

dru440

Established Member
Anyone know of a black convertible 2003/2004 cobra I think it had a whipple or KB and a sonic blue 03 cobra near Augusta GA? They really wanted to run the 15 comp orange gt but I knew better. This was coming out of the dragstrip and they wanted to run badly as one even circled back around for a 2nd attempt.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Sorry, man. I'm only personally familiar with a white SRA swapped Cobra and a black/black Cobra in town (both coupes). On a side note, I'd like a friendly run against the GT too lol

dru440

Established Member
Bokyo, nice to see another area member. Are you in the military? Have you ever been to Carolina dragway? Its like no other drag strip I have ever been to and I have been to a lot. I think everyone within a 20 mile radius goes for entertainment, gambling, drinking or something else.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
i hate carolina drag way. I swear it takes like 10mins between each run. :bored:

Idiots use a yard sprayer fill w acetone, a mop and a hoe to get rubber off the track.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Bokyo, nice to see another area member. Are you in the military? Have you ever been to Carolina dragway? Its like no other drag strip I have ever been to and I have been to a lot. I think everyone within a 20 mile radius goes for entertainment, gambling, drinking or something else.

Yes to both questions. It's proximity to Augusta is the primary reason we go there, hope to hit Atlanta Dragway sometime though. That place is entertaining to say the least haha.

i hate carolina drag way. I swear it takes like 10mins between each run. :bored

I do hate waiting for the dragsters to get their passes in as well.

dru440

Established Member
Sure is entertaining. Atlanta dragway is better but about 2.5 hours away. Atl dragway runs on Friday nights for test and tunes I would be up for making a trip out there sometime.

Yes to both questions. It's proximity to Augusta is the primary reason we go there, hope to hit Atlanta Dragway sometime though. That place is entertaining to say the least haha.

I do hate waiting for the dragsters to get their passes in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread