Carlsbad 1/10

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I JUST realized that. D'oh!:bash:

They NEVER were going to have an Outlaw race on the 10th. The WHOLE time it's been an awards event.

Sorry guys, I'm a dumbass.

Well, the track should still be fun either way, but we're not gonna get to race on a nice cold morning. Instead, it'll be a somewhat cool mid-day. I hope we can start racing by Noon this time.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
doh. :(

omg!
FuShnickens
SVT God

Vehicle: 03 DSG Vert

i'd like to thank my post-ho'in mentor pmoddy. w/o his guidance this day would've never come.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
George / Osmlaw.....sorry but Juan wont be making it tomorrow Either.

ISSUES came up with his PCM :nonono:

So i guess we can do the Eaton PULL tomorrow afternoon?

PModdy, Juan,
Someone needs to give me directions to Juan's place.
I may go out to Willow Springs tomorrow morning to watch the Cobra road racers, then drive over to Juan's. I'll break this damn clutch in...
James

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
nobody's more of a freak than you are. ;-) since no cbad tomorrow and i'm feeling better i may work on my to-do list and see about heading to lacr sunday.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
good luck tomorrow everyone, instead of racing anywhere I have a fun day planned.....for my truck that is. New rotors up front and pads all around, 500 bucks of fun :nonono:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by InS0mNiAc
good luck tomorrow everyone, instead of racing anywhere I have a fun day planned.....for my truck that is. New rotors up front and pads all around, 500 bucks of fun :nonono:

I think everyone needed some fixup time...
James

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:??: Damn dude..... 1st the Aligment & now the Brakes????
Yeah...and the allignment isn't even fixed, back to pulling to the right uncontrollably again. To top things off I'll be without my truck next week because I was hit in a parking lot. It looks like some euro rice backed into my front bumper, which forced me back into a poll, all while I was enjoying my fatburger dinner :nonono: I have a nice imprint of "euroworks" on my front bumper so thats why I suspect that euro rice is the culpret, and of course there is no note left on my truck or any sign of the assailant (sp?) around. To top it off there are no cameras of the parking lot, so I'm out another 500 bucks ot fix those two items. As the truck fund dwindles :rockon:

kaos

Established Member
Yeah...and the allignment isn't even fixed, back to pulling to the right uncontrollably again. To top things off I'll be without my truck next week because I was hit in a parking lot. It looks like some euro rice backed into my front bumper, which forced me back into a poll, all while I was enjoying my fatburger dinner :nonono: I have a nice imprint of "euroworks" on my front bumper so thats why I suspect that euro rice is the culpret, and of course there is no note left on my truck or any sign of the assailant (sp?) around. To top it off there are no cameras of the parking lot, so I'm out another 500 bucks ot fix those two items. As the truck fund dwindles :rockon:

Damn that sucks. Almost same story here. My car is going into the shop on monday for the week to fix my front bumber. I guess some cuban trash forgot to pull up all the way on the emergency brake and I came back to find my car had rolled under my cousin's pathfinder. It wasn't even that steep.

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
I guess I could be pretty angry but ya know, this is what cars/trucks do, they go in the shop. And I actually don't mind spending the money that much as long as I know that my truck will be worked on by quality mechanics using quality tools and parts. :rockon:
All is not lost though, I'll be contacting "euroworks" on monday explaining to them how I would like to get re-imbursed for advertising their product name on my front bumper for a week :D

Last edited:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
Damn that sucks. Almost same story here. My car is going into the shop on monday for the week to fix my front bumber. I guess some cuban trash forgot to pull up all the way on the emergency brake and I came back to find my car had rolled under my cousin's pathfinder. It wasn't even that steep.
Damn that sucks, at least I know that I won't be grieving alone for a week :nonono:

kaos

Established Member
I guess I could be pretty angry but ya know, this is what cars/trucks do, they go in the shop. And I actually don't mind spending the money that much as long as I know that my truck will be worked on by quality mechanics using quality tools and parts. :rockon:
All is not lost though, I'll be contacting "euroworks" on monday explaining to them how I would like to get re-imbursed for advertising their product name on my front bumper for a week :D

LOL!

This is my first grieving process. :( This is the first time she will be away from me. I won't have that good feeling on the way to work and I won't be as excited to get off from work so that I can enjoy that feeling again. Hopefully I'll get her back on Friday. :beer:

InS0mNiAc

Just call me Lucifer
Established Member
Originally posted by omslaw
Just remember as go a huntin for rice that u must drive slower or u might pass them up.
I hear that Tenzo Racing is coming out with the long awaited "ricer call." Makes your hunting an easy task

Users who are viewing this thread