Carlsbad 1/10

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Carlsbad is having another Outlaw event next Saturday the 10th. I am definitely going.

There aren't any details on their website yet, but it's probably gonna be like the last one. The best bet will be to pay the $40-45(?) to bracket race. That way you are guaranteed at least 4 runs early in the day when it is still cool.

I checked the weather:
Sunny, high of 68, 20% chance of rain.
I'm gonna keep checking it throughout the week.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hopefully it'll be the same as last time (~$40). i'm definitely paying the fee this time just to get the extra runs in.

ps - sonicjuan, any plans for the rollbar yet? they won't let you dial in in the 11's w/o that and a fire jacket. i suppose you could always miss a gear or two. ;-)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
hmm... 15 to get in, 10 to race, another 10-15 to get in the brackets i thought. maybe it was 20 to get in the money?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
I'm asking about the $$$ from those who would know, but right now, I don't think I can make it.

Look for a thread titled The Suicidal Coyote, I'm going to post it up there.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
hopefully it'll be the same as last time (~$40). i'm definitely paying the fee this time just to get the extra runs in.

ps - sonicjuan, any plans for the rollbar yet? they won't let you dial in in the 11's w/o that and a fire jacket. i suppose you could always miss a gear or two. ;-)

It should be the same as last time.

I won't have time to get the cage in by next Sat, so I'll just dial 12.00. What I'll probably do, is go all out on my 3 practice runs, then I'll let off on my brackets run(s), then I'll go all out again when I get knocked out of the brackets.

I'm HOPING to see an 11.7x timeslip on Saturday.

Kat

Established Member
Ok I cannot resist:nonono: We are going to try to attend for a couple of hours in the morning :burnout: But Pat has to go to the awards dinner for WCCC that night

See everyone there :beer:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Kat
Ok I cannot resist:nonono: We are going to try to attend for a couple of hours in the morning :burnout: But Pat has to go to the awards dinner for WCCC that night

See everyone there :beer:

We look forward to seeing you guys.
James

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
DAMNIT!!

They moved the Outlaw event to Jan. 24th @ 5:30, and it's gonna be held at the Longshot Saloon (I don't know where the hell that is). Freaking bastards! I wanted to go to an Outlaw event THIS Saturday!:cryying:

I still want to go to the track. I'm still in for Saturday, but I guess it'll just be the regular grudge racing day. At least now I don't have to worry as much about bad track prep. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread