carbon fiber chin spoiler for sale in ebay

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
if it's the same guy I think it is....he took it down because he is a well known scam artist. There were posts all over the place stating he was ripping people off.

I saw that too on instagram/facebook. These are the same pictures as the scam artist who has multiple lawsuits against him.

big dad

Established Member
I remember back in the day when I was a tech, every 03 that came off the transport needed a new lip spoiler because they scraped the ground when they came off the transport. Back then my cost was.... are you ready for this?.... $52.

I currently have 2 new ones still in the box. My belief for this is as the cars aged and warranty claims subsided, the costs went up for Cobra parts.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I'd give you a good return on your investment and double your money!!! Lol
If we only knew sometimes what parts would become ridiculously priced.......
That's sad though....... A 50 dollar parts is now damn near 8times the price just ridiculous

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
It really is stupid what they cost now. I put some fresh damage on mine last fall being in a hurry pulling into a parking spot. I just refuse to pay the crazy prices for a replacement. I remember when I was a broke teenager we made lips out of the black trim the put at the bottom of walls in commercial buildings. I might have to do that again lol.

Tractionless1

Established Member
It really is stupid what they cost now. I put some fresh damage on mine last fall being in a hurry pulling into a parking spot. I just refuse to pay the crazy prices for a replacement. I remember when I was a broke teenager we made lips out of the black trim the put at the bottom of walls in commercial buildings. I might have to do that again lol.

Sand a repaint with satin spray paint, there's a how-to.

Users who are viewing this thread