carbon fiber chin spoiler for sale in ebay

joshcarp81

Established Member
I maybe able to do this. My dad works for a machine shop that does some of Colgate's work. They have a huge flatbed plastic cutter. I would need an idea of exactly what you want and to get a few people on board. We can come up with an idea and I'll get some pricing.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Nope. But I'd guess the size of the chin spoiler on my car.......(note the sarcasm) I sure do. If it included shipping I would be on it . 500 bucks is just alot of money for the size of the product.

Zemedici

Established Member
Ford chin spoilers arent shipped in boxes, but rather plastic bags.

That being said, you can get an OEM piece cheaper than that. Much cheaper.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
That guy had them on the 03/04 Cobra parts facebook page for $350+ shipping but took the add down fast for some reason a few days ago. Yes they look Great but that is just way to overpriced. Add in the fact that he wants $90 for shipping that really kills the deal. A fair price would be $300 shipped to the door for cf and for the plastic one they should be getting around $150

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
That guy had them on the 03/04 Cobra parts facebook page for $350+ shipping but took the add down fast for some reason a few days ago. Yes they look Great but that is just way to overpriced. Add in the fact that he wants $90 for shipping that really kills the deal. A fair price would be $300 shipped to the door for cf and for the plastic one they should be getting around $150

if it's the same guy I think it is....he took it down because he is a well known scam artist. There were posts all over the place stating he was ripping people off.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
if it's the same guy I think it is....he took it down because he is a well known scam artist. There were posts all over the place stating he was ripping people off.

Same pictures that he had posted on the fb page so I'm guessing the same guy. I remember he was in Cali too

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought OEM were going for near $400 these days?

Yes they do, not sure where some are saying oem is much cheaper than that? New oem on ebay is 420 shipped and some vendors on here quoted me around that price too.

Users who are viewing this thread