Car vid i made for school

mustangglx

Established Member
Originally posted by renichms
Not bad on the video, and I like to see that my stuff gets far enough out and well-received enough that people want to use it in their own stuff.

Is there any way you could correct "tireshredding.wmv" with "tireshredding.mov"? I can't export to WMV, so unless someone else converted it, it's .MOV. Also, I hate to sound picky, but is there any way you could give us credit for original creation of the video? I suspect it was found on Fuel Slut and if those people get thanks, my friend and I would like to be added as well (Gorkoracing and [email protected]). If you ever want to use our stuff in the future, all we ask is proper credit be given.

Keep up the good work.

RN

sorry didnt mean to step on anyones toes, i didnt know who it came from so i couldnt have put your names in it. i did get it of fuelslut.com. and when i made the credits i checked the file names in the adobe time line and it was .wmv, i just forgot that i converted it so that the editing comp at school could support it. reason i put the names of the files in is because i wanted to give as much credit as i could for the individuals that i got the footage from. originaly i didnt intent to put it online, just kinda decided to see what everyone thought of it today. if you want me to i will have the guy thats hosting it for mr take it down. :( i was just shoing off my creative skill, not bad considering its the second thing that i have edited with adobe premier. again i am sorry

*edit* i cant change it to say .mov because its no longer on the computer at school. i should be getting adobe at my home in the next couple weeks and i can change it then, but the guy thats hosting it for me wont have it up anymore by then. :shrug:

Last edited:

renichms

Established Member
Originally posted by mustangglx
sorry didnt mean to step on anyones toes, i didnt know who it came from so i couldnt have put your names in it. i did get it of fuelslut.com. and when i made the credits i checked the file names in the adobe time line and it was .wmv, i just forgot that i converted it so that the editing comp at school could support it. reason i put the names of the files in is because i wanted to give as much credit as i could for the individuals that i got the footage from. originaly i didnt intent to put it online, just kinda decided to see what everyone thought of it today. if you want me to i will have the guy thats hosting it for mr take it down. :shrug: i was just shoing off my creative skill, not bad considering its the second thing that i have edited with adobe premier. again i am sorry

I'm not intending it to be a slam or anything and you don't have to take it down. It's not a huge issue, though we'd like credit where due. If you can edit it and add that, that's great. If not, it's been noted here in the thread you started, and that's enough for me. I would only have a problem if I had spoken up and you told me off or tried to claim it as your own, which you have not done.

Please do keep it up, as I like to see my stuff getting around. If you want to use my stuff in the future, feel free to do so, just include those two names and it's cool. I don't have a problem with this video being online.

RN

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
sick car, i want one :thumbsup:

I should have never sold it... bought it new in '99 and got bored with it and sold it to a guy in Georgia and bought a '01 Cobra Convertible. I should have built the motor and threw a bunch of turbo boost at it :D

-Rick

renichms

Established Member
*edit* i cant change it to say .mov because its no longer on the computer at school. i should be getting adobe at my home in the next couple weeks and i can change it then, but the guy thats hosting it for me wont have it up anymore by then. :shrug:

Once I have my new host all set up, I could host it if you want (and have that edited ;-) ). Oh, and since you get to use Premier...I'm jealous. ;-)

RN

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
your teacher let you put the word ASS in your video without getting mad? Are you in college or HS? just curious. i already have most of that footage on my computer so it wasnt anythign new, but u did a decent job of editing it.

ybnorml

Established Member
I will say too, that it is a nice job:rockon:. The wheel standing mustangs were reminding me when I saw Super-Street outlaw driver Tommy Trotter go into a wheel stand but kept going and landed on his roof....then bursted into flames......Thank God he was fine....................

mustangglx

Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
your teacher let you put the word ASS in your video without getting mad? Are you in college or HS? just curious. i already have most of that footage on my computer so it wasnt anythign new, but u did a decent job of editing it.

Im a Junior in highschool

Also, Adobe premier pro 7.0 came today :thumbsup:, i cant wait to get it all loaded onto my computer and start using it, just gotta wairt for my new video card and ill be all set

mustangglx

Established Member
Originally posted by renichms
Once I have my new host all set up, I could host it if you want (and have that edited ;-) ). Oh, and since you get to use Premier...I'm jealous. ;-)

RN

well i got it all edited now and all fixed up good :D , and so when you get that host set up its all yours, if you want

Users who are viewing this thread