Car vid i made for school

mustangglx

Established Member
I was given the assignment in my video class to make my own "creative interpretation and combimation" of 2 or more previously produced videos. I took 3 car vids i got off line, and cut all the seens apart and re-edited them. i think it tuned out good. let me know what you think

http://web.njit.edu/~rgo2/raceprojsmaller.WMV

97white46gt

poon diver
Established Member
Good video....

I know a bunch of those guys in it... The TT 300Z, Evo 7, and the STi are the guys that I know...

I thought it was kind of Ironic....:rockon:

SvtCobra1808

Established Member
That is an awesome video!! Only thing is that after it says "Thanks for watching" The music keeps playing and there are only 2 Clips (one of notch spraying, and inside the STX) other than that it is just Black.

Great Video, turned out great, you should get an "A"

mustangglx

Established Member
thanks guys, yea i hadnt noticed the black at the end, i had more after the thanks for watching tex box, i dont know if i just didnt save it before i brought it home from school or of windows movie maker erased it when i resized the video with it.. hmm ill look into it

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Originally posted by mustangglx
im from canton, small town in the farmington vally area

Yup I know where that is, I know a john borjian and john greenwood from over there. I'm from West Hartford.

renichms

Established Member
Not bad on the video, and I like to see that my stuff gets far enough out and well-received enough that people want to use it in their own stuff.

Is there any way you could correct "tireshredding.wmv" with "tireshredding.mov"? I can't export to WMV, so unless someone else converted it, it's .MOV. Also, I hate to sound picky, but is there any way you could give us credit for original creation of the video? I suspect it was found on Fuel Slut and if those people get thanks, my friend and I would like to be added as well (Gorkoracing and [email protected]). If you ever want to use our stuff in the future, all we ask is proper credit be given.

Keep up the good work.

RN

Users who are viewing this thread