Car vid i made for school

renichms

Established Member
Originally posted by mustangglx
Im a Junior in highschool

Also, Adobe premier pro 7.0 came today :thumbsup:, i cant wait to get it all loaded onto my computer and start using it, just gotta wairt for my new video card and ill be all set

You bought Premier? If so, how much was it?

RN

mustangglx

Established Member
Originally posted by renichms
You bought Premier? If so, how much was it?

RN

I got it for 200$ plus shipping (215 all together i think) from a place called studica.com. they provide expensive software to students for a lot less then normal price, you need to prove your a student or teacher to get anything from there site. but all i needed was a copy of my student ID, well worth the effort to save 500$ because it is 700$ normally:thumbsup:

renichms

Established Member
Originally posted by mustangglx
I got it for 200$ plus shipping (215 all together i think) from a place called studica.com. they provide expensive software to students for a lot less then normal price, you need to prove your a student or teacher to get anything from there site. but all i needed was a copy of my student ID, well worth the effort to save 500$ because it is 700$ normally:thumbsup:

HOLY CRAP! Once I have the money, I'm there! I can prove I'm a student. :) Thanks!

RN

mustangglx

Established Member
ya, no problem, they also have a slew of other high dollar programs for rediculously cheep, its a great place

Users who are viewing this thread