Car Stolen!!!

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Im still gettin over the shock. Walked downstairs this morning to go to work, look in the carport, nothing.......zero......zip.......zilch......nada.......NO F'ING CAR!! I swear to god, if i find the little bastards ill kill em! Well, time to be a real man and go cry.

Last edited:

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Hate to tell you this, but your baby is probably stripped bare right now. Do you live in a house or apartment? I bet they towed it, cause you would have heard it start up if they drove it away. I would be beating on everyone of my neighbors doors and asking them if the saw or heard anything. Sorry to hear about it, good luck.

Blake

TenthScale

Established Member
I was under the impression the PATS system was near impossible to override. Meaning the cars would need to be towed away.

Up to date on your payments??
lookaround[1].gif

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
TenthScale said:
I was under the impression the PATS system was near impossible to override. Meaning the cars would need to be towed away.

Up to date on your payments??
lookaround[1].gif

Yeah, everything is up to date. They had to have had some form of tow vehicle.
Life.......really really blows right now. I talked to all my neighbors and none of them saw anything.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
That really sucks. It has to leave a real sick feeling inside you.

About 25 years ago, one of my good friends had a 55 Chevy that was absolutly stunning. One of the most beautiful cars in the world. It was that good. He had thousands of dollars in it. But he insisted on driving it. He lived with his parents and they only had a 1 car garage that his mom used. So he would park the car sideways on the front lawn under a huge willow tree just a few feet from the living room and his bedroom windows. He placed it so the tree was between the car and the street. Well, one night he came home about midnight and parked the car. He went in and fixed himself a sandwich and sat down in the living room. About 12:30 his dad came home from work, saw his son in the living room, and asked him where his car was. He ran outside, and sure enough, it was gone. In 30 minutes time, they had hooked onto his car and hauled it off. They had literally winched it up on a flat bed...you could see the drag marks from the tires not turning. It was locked and had an alarm. Some of these guys are amazing what they can do, how quickly they do it, and the guts they have to attempt it. But they were lucky this time...I know this guy well. If he had caught them, there is no doubt in my mind that he would have shot them.

To this day, not one trace of that car has surfaced. He sent pictures of it to every police department he could within a 1000 miles and also sent pictures to every club and specialty shop in the country he could find asking for any information on anything that might show up. He even sent pictures to Car Craft and Hot Rod and they published them and the story! Nothing. That car went overseas.

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Holy crap that sucks!! People who do that crap should be put to death!! Sorry motherf@%kers who don't want a real job. I hope everything works out for you man! Good Luck...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Sorry to hear about that BS man. Those mother fu**ing pieces of shit that cant work for a fu**ing living should all be lined up and shot. BTW... I'll keep my eyes open for you if i see a sonic sanke, what plates were on it if they were ever stupid enough to leave them on? If their intentions were to strip the car, and i see any cheap cobra parts around my vicinity ill find out who they are and give you the info. Good luck man.

CobrABoZ

Established Member
a guy around my parts had his black 04 stolen, sorry hear hope it all turns out good. Oh and if they catch them just fill in the blank for execution just curious is ur town somewhat peaceful and small or are you in a big city. i thank god i live in a small town where u can literally leave ur car unlocked.

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
this shit makes me sick....worthless ass scum of society
i really hope you are reimbursed fully and fairly for the cobra

it's a shame that on the off chance that these people are caught, they don't recieve much of a serious penalty. i wish they would leave the person in the interogation room with you for about 10 minutes.....that'd be an ass whipping i'd pay to see!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Really sorry to hear that man. Try to keep your head up and hope for the best. I hope the authorities find your car and find the low-life assholes that stole it. :cuss:

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
im sorry you got your car stolen, but the cobra is the most stolen sports car right now...How you didnt have an alarm on it is amazing..you can pop the hood of a mustang from the front of the car without getting inside...disconnect the battery and then roll it back...I put a serious alarm in with a pagin system, warn away so before they can get into it, it pages me...for the investment these cars are whats 500 more bucks...im sorry again , but next time put the alarm in...i also have the gps addition too, they can track the car...thanks viper!

NewFoundPower

04 Snake Charmer
Established Member
Nothing I hate more than a thief. Had my 93 Cobra stolen about 8 years ago. Asshats took it, found my wallet in the glove compartment, and then went and charged $500 worth of beer on my credit card. When they got done with their little joy ride, they dumped the car behind a shopping plaza. I was lucky they didn't mess it up but I was hoping that would lose control of it, wrap it around a tree and kill themselves. I feel your pain.

-D-

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words guys. Im really ready to vomit i feel so upset about all this. My car was my baby. I know i should have had an alarm system on it, but its always one of those things you seem to put off. God knows, if i get her back, thats the next mod. Also thanks to anyone in the NE region thats keepin a look out for her, or her parts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh man, I am SO sorry to hear this! I know you, and your car, and this sucks big time. I hope you get it back but quite honestly with what thieves usually do to the cars they sell you probably won't want to see it. I hope you get max reimbursement from your insurance company.

As far as the alarm, if the thieves are professionals there is little to keep them from getting it, even an alarm system. Man I feel bad for you! :(

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
That's why you got full coverage insurance...I know it wont bring her back the way she was, but at least you'll get some kind of solace knowing you wont be completely empty handed...I know it's hindsite, but that's why i got Lojack with the early warning system, I know its not full proof, but according to Lojack it is...good luck

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
atleast viper will pay your deductable if they steal it...and you get an insurance discount too...but if its gone from your own carport..even great theifs cant get past a perimeter censor...trust me..

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
I've already been in contact with my insurance. I wish it was just some honda or something(the one time ive EVER wished that), because there is just no way to replace this car.

1nostycobra

Spitting Cobra Club
Established Member
well maybe you can find a modded whip or kb cobra now...gotta look on the bright side..atleast your ok and it wasnt a car jacking! cars can be replaced people cant! There are a ton of cobras for sale in florida...with some sick mods!

King03Cobra

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this, makes me ill just thinking about it. My son's daily driver honda was towed by his apartment complex because he un-intentionlly parked in the wrong spot. They actually cut his brake lines and then had it towed and impounded. When it was all said and done they caused around $738 worth of damage to the car which was not good. He had his 93 SVT Cobra parked in the apt. garage. If they would have towed that one I probably would be visiting him in jail now.

Users who are viewing this thread