Car stolen (again).

cbr repsol

Established Member
Damn i dont know if i could stand it happening a second time. Thats why i always garage my car. I know what its like when you dont have the car garaged, its really hard to sleep at night. I hope it works out for you.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Wow...

Stolen, recovered, painted, wrecked, fixed, stolen again.

Yea, I'd say 2010 has been a bad year for your Cobra.

Best of luck with whatever happens next.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Leave a few Pit Bulls in the garage over night guarding her, That may solve the problem. DONE!!!
Or leave a BOA inside the car overnight as it's den... The Boa will be very happy sleeping inside a COBRA!!! LOL!!!

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I'm almost willing to bet that it's the same crew that swiped your car the first time. Best of luck getting it back....

lethal

Established Member
I'm almost willing to bet that it's the same crew that swiped your car the first time. Best of luck getting it back....

I don't have much hope this time. We'll see. I'm the original owner and although I love the car, I don't think I could pick up another and have the saem affinity for it. Thx to all for the well wishes.

SBTerminator

Established Member
Sorry to hear. Well, with LoJack in the car, they should be able to locate the car. If they don't find it in a certain time, I beleive they pay out a compansation for it. Might want to look into it.

Good luck either way!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
if your car is stolen 2x in 3 months it is officially your fault.. take better care of your vehicle :/

You are an A-HOLE Stephen!!!! Kicking a fellow owner while he is down. It is people like you that give Cobra owners a bad name. You should learn to shut the "F" up if you have nothing positive to add to the situation.

Sorry for your bad luck Lethal. Hopefully, things will turn out for the best for you.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I remember the 1st time. I can't believe the luck your having this year. You're right, you dont want it back this time.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Damn that sucks...

I live in Bowling Green, KY and they're really isn't a lot of vehicle theft here..

I actually realized today that I left the key in my bike, sitting outside in plain daylight for 2 days... Luckily no one rode off on it! now that would have seriously just been my fault..

Good luck finding your car bro.. maybe you're being overhauled or something!!!

OVERHAULIN-logo-85D353A377-seeklogo.com.gif

Users who are viewing this thread