car sputters after eaton swap what is it?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I'll support you quikcobra. dont listen to these other guys they are all just jealous at you. Just keep doing what your doing

yeah i'm jealous because the OP is total ****in moron

OP go ahead and gap those plugs at .60 if you want, i don't know if the aldata says .56 for 03 cobras but newflash you don't have an 03 Cobra!!!! (i am however pretty sure that .56 is for the 2V GTs)

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
ok lets put it like this i afforded this car, i have a 02 wrx 328 whp, my work car crown vic, and i have a lifted f150 for just messing around, i got a 06 gixxer 750, and pre ordered a 08 busa (not in yet) i can aford my new town house 3/2/2 all at only 20 years old well 21 on the 26th.

LMAO!!!!!!!

ReallyRedCobra

No really. Its that red.
Established Member
just so you know the redline is higher on the 99/01s then the 03/04s so dont be afraid to tell the dyno operator to push it

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
ok lets put it like this i afforded this car, i have a 02 wrx 328 whp, my work car crown vic, and i have a lifted f150 for just messing around, i got a 06 gixxer 750, and pre ordered a 08 busa (not in yet) i can aford my new town house 3/2/2 all at only 20 years old well 21 on the 26th.

selling crack is obviously very lucrative. Just try to stay out of your stash.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
oml i love this this is what keeps me proving you guys wrong i had 408 my last n/a run at the uti orlando not bad n/a so boosted im sure ill clear 500 stock internals with 11.5 or a little lower a/f ratio will be good. i cant dyno tomaro i just found the stock s/c lower pulleys and belts i need so when i get to 8 or 10 psi come to orlando ill dyno at LaMotta Performance in long wood hit over 500 drive it home and then start pulling it apart i the sheet to show the 408 no video

nasty ported intake manifold upper and lower
twin 65mm t-body
100mm intake in fender
90mm mass
39lb injectors
mac l/ts cracked dont know why going with bbk this time
bbk o/r xpipe
american thunder 2.5" catback
preditor tune
bbk pulleys
gasket matched heads
thinner head gaskets
windage tray
93 octane

bullshit 408rwhp with this pathetic setup.

lets see, tb does nothing, mass does nothing, injectors do nothing, windage tray does little to nothing.

so that leaves you with a ported intake, cai, headers, x pipe, pullies and a tune. 408rwhp BULLSHIT.

Furthermore, what was the thickness of this magical thinner headgasket.

unclecookie

Established Member
Do you talk like you write? I'm sorry but I'm having a very hard time understanding what the hell you are talking about. Anyone who is 20 years old, and makes the kind of money necessary to afford your house and the toys you say you own, should at least have mastered the english language. This is f...ing rediculous!

JohnnysCobra

Established Member
I have been working on my eaton swap for almost 2 years now, Im pretty sure I have read just about every thread there is on the conversion and I am still lost when it comes to some things! But it annoys the hell out of me to see threads like this with guys who think they can run 10-14 psi with stock bottom end, stock pump, and a mail order tune (if any tune at all). In my opinion the eaton conversion on a 99/01 is a sweet thing that takes more work than any out of the box centri setup and thats one of the things I love! But This guy is going to blow his damn car up on account of stupidity and ignorance. Its just a shame.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
and it's threads like these that proves that we need another mod in here

01 Venom

Established Member
I feel you this guy is so full shit it stinks over here, he has all these cars and knows so much but he is gonna use NAWZ to cool the blower down and it wont matter that he has a stock fuel pump heh.

Its just not worth it, he made himself look like a tool

Users who are viewing this thread