Car pulls hard when driving

98KBcobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
So I recently purchased new tires for my ride. BFG drag radials for the back and kumho victoracers for the front.

Now my car pulls hard randomly, it is especially noticeable when trying to pass. (I mean hard, I have been on the shoulder a few times and almost hit a mailbox once) Could this be an alignment issue? When driving 50 - 60 it tracks straight but sometimes it will pull either left or right and I have to correct.

I looked and I didn't see any rubbing or fitment issues and the wheel balance feels good but the car is a little too dangerous too drive at this point.

What are your suggestions?

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
ive got bfg drag radials out back and 255/35 nexen in front, when i had my 275/35 nittos up front my car would really wander and pull. This was because of the wider tire in the front. What sizes are you running.:shrug:

98KBcobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
Stock size up front (245/45/17) and 315/35/17 out back. I have been running these sizes for years. Tire pressures are right where they are supposed to be.

Hockeyman48

Established Member
Check your front end components for wear/slop. Try to take notice if it is the road conditions (ruts/grooves/ in asphalt). If everything checks out as good I'd try raising tire pressure to the upper limits of recommended pressure. All I can think of.

Tx_Diablous

I build them she drives
Established Member
No problems with the old tires? Take them back and tell them of your problem and that one must be bad...I am thinking a problem with the side wall on the side it pulls to.

Users who are viewing this thread