Car Joke Comeback Contest

Cobra25

Established Member
DEFYANT said:
....like JD (HwyCruiser) and I. :-D

The biggest joke is supercharger wars. :xpl:
You made a good point their. How do you know TMAC has been useing a Computer? Their is white out on the screen!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
DEFYANT said:
....like JD (HwyCruiser) and I. :-D

The biggest joke is supercharger wars. :xpl:

Hay Defyant, I heard that when you get your car tested for emmissions the test guy starts laughing as soon as you pull it onto the rollers!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
You made a good point their. How do you know TMAC has been useing a Computer? Their is white out on the screen!

Zoltan, did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

I heard you tried to sell your car to a junk yard and the business told you they would not take that "piece of crap!"

Cobra25

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Hay Defyant, I heard that when you get your car tested for emmissions the test guy starts laughing as soon as you pull it onto the rollers!
What do you do if Defyant throw's a pin at you? Run like hell- he's still got the hand-grenade between his teeth.

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
What do you do if Defyant throw's a pin at you? Run like hell- he's still got the hand-grenade between his teeth.

I heard Defyant lost a "stop light challenge" to a 4 year old on a pink bicycle!

It must have been the pink bicycle hanging in Dave's garage that can do high 10's! ;-)

Cobra25

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
I heard Defyant lost a "stop light challenge" to a 4 year old on a pink bicycle!

It must have been the pink bicycle hanging in Dave's garage that can do high 10's! ;-)
Hay Tim, I heard that Defyants own Mechanic hung him self to Avoid working on his car ! :whine:

Cobra25

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Zoltan, did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

I heard you tried to sell your car to a junk yard and the business told you they would not take that "piece of crap!"
Really :bs: , Your car stinks so bad that the Police are Constantly Pulling you over to check for Dead Bodys!

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
Really :bs: , Your car stinks so bad that the Police are Constantly Pulling you over to check for Dead Bodys!

Hey Zoltan, I heard a 15 minute Jiffy Lube takes 12 hours with an overnight stay on your hunk of junk, and then you bitch about the storage fee!

Cobra25

Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Hey Zoltan, I heard a 15 minute Jiffy Lube takes 12 hours with an overnight stay on your hunk of junk, and then you bitch about the storage fee!
Your car is so bad everytime you pull into the Car Dealer everyone ask's you if you Won The Demo Derby? :lol:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Cobra25 said:
Your car is so bad everytime you pull into the Car Dealer everyone ask's you if you Won The Demo Derby? :lol:

Zoltan, I have to give you credit! You have built a real "Sleeper". Every time your car comes to a stop it sputters out and dies!

Cobra25

Established Member
crispy23c said:
Uhhh, yeah....he probably uses "spel chek,tue!!!" :idea: :lol: :thumbsup:
Hay Crispy Cream, You seam Like a reasonable Guy, Time to give up the medication. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread