Car is sold.. A few words

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Congrats to the buyer :beer:

Also, Thanks to the MACA. I enjoyed the GTG's and cruises. The people I have met including but not limited to;
Jason Roth, Tim M, Dale, Tidoh, Zaxjax, mixxer, Scott, Rob, Philly, Mike & Andrew, Andy etc.... :rockon::rockon::rockon:
The hardest part of selling the car was MACA :bowdown:

Paul

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Hey Paul - I definitely had some great times and a lot of laughs with you and Jamie. OC just won't be the same without you guys.

Seems like getting rid of the Cobras is a pretty popular decision these days, I guess, but I'm still hoping that you only sold the car because black was so hard to keep clean, and that we'll see you in a nice silver one next season!!

Don't be a stranger, bro...

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
You will see us every Spring in OC, guaranteed! And, yes, the reason for selling was primarily the difficulty of keeping up with a black car. We WILL be in OC in '09......I will have just graduated and we WILL be sporting a "Foxy" Ford product. You'll hear us coming before you see us.;-) The beautiful black '04 will not be the last Cobra we ever own, trust me. There are two of us ya know....one for each, perhaps! :banana:

Paul was right, MACA is the saddest part of seeing the black beauty go. Maybe we'll be able to bring up the tail end of next year's cruise to Rehoboth, if MACA allows our "Foxy" new baby to join in the fun. And with MCOM's permission, we WILL be participating in the car show, ready to take up curb-side seats with the rest of the gang.

I love all you guys and I can't wait to celebrate my graduation with all of you in OC!!!!!!!!

LadyJ :rolling:

convert03cobra

Established Member
I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you down in OC. I too have sold my cobra and still miss it everyday. It's hard but you do what you have to. Maybe one day you and I will get another one. You can now join the I no longer have a cobra part of MACA.

TRBO VNM

sorry to hear, but understand why. definitely see you next yr and can't wait to celebrate. drinks on Jamie. :beer:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
You will see us every Spring in OC, guaranteed! And, yes, the reason for selling was primarily the difficulty of keeping up with a black car. We WILL be in OC in '09......I will have just graduated and we WILL be sporting a "Foxy" Ford product. You'll hear us coming before you see us.;-) The beautiful black '04 will not be the last Cobra we ever own, trust me. There are two of us ya know....one for each, perhaps! :banana:

Paul was right, MACA is the saddest part of seeing the black beauty go. Maybe we'll be able to bring up the tail end of next year's cruise to Rehoboth, if MACA allows our "Foxy" new baby to join in the fun. And with MCOM's permission, we WILL be participating in the car show, ready to take up curb-side seats with the rest of the gang.

I love all you guys and I can't wait to celebrate my graduation with all of you in OC!!!!!!!!

LadyJ :rolling:

:beer:

Glad to see you guys were able to sell so quick and I look foward to seeing you down in OC next year! Til' then - keep us updated and hope all is well up there. :burnout:

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Know the feeling...I didnt know all the MACA guys real well, but it certainly is a great group and I am happy I had the chance to meet a few of the members at the strip and in OC

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn Paul, sorry to see the car go. I'm doing the same thing though, and it definitely is hard getting rid of the stang because I know I'll fit in even less with MACA now lol. But yeah, hopefully we'll all get some new stang in the future and be back in the game. I plan on waiting for Jason or Scott or Carlos to sell theirs in the future so I can scoop up a badass car. Still, I know OC is gonna be a blast no matter what cars we all have. They can take away our cars, but they can't take away our comraderie!

I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you down in OC. I too have sold my cobra and still miss it everyday. It's hard but you do what you have to. Maybe one day you and I will get another one. You can now join the I no longer have a cobra part of MACA.

Just imagine selling and joining the "I no longer have a Mustang that I wish was a Cobra so I could be in MACA" part of MACA lol.

Drinks on Jamie. :beer:

:pepper: Body shots! :banana:

:lol1:

Last edited:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
It's sad to see that car go but that by no means gives you two a free pass on not coming out to GTG's. If for no other reason do it so we can have some more candid cell phone video action from Jamie while others are go-carting. Not to mention the hanging out car windows to snap great pix.

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
They can take away our cars, but they can't take away our comraderie!

Well said, Dale! Truer words were never spoken! :beer:

Well, she left us today, and I can tell you it is a HORRIBLE feeling to see that empty space in the garage. :( Paul is doing better than I thought he would but there are bigger things on the horizon. Just stay tuned!!! ;-)

If Paul allows, I will be up for body shots next May.:eek: School will finally be over and I will be ready to celebrate and spend some quality time OUT of the books!!!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
If Paul allows, I will be up for body shots next May.:eek: School will finally be over and I will be ready to celebrate and spend some quality time OUT of the books!!!!

pfffft! There's more of us than there are of him. I got first dibs. Dwight, sticky, please?

Sorry to hear of this one going. She's a bute. See ya next May or sooner.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
pfffft! There's more of us than there are of him. I got first dibs. Dwight, sticky, please?

Sorry to hear of this one going. She's a bute. See ya next May or sooner.

:lol::lol::lol1:
th_p6f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread