Car is smoking under hard acceleration

clean92lx

Established Member
Wait, let me get this straight.

1. Buy new car.
2. Modify it.
3. Beat on it.
4. Suspect #2 and #3 caused motor to be hurt.
5. Your first thought is cover it up and trade it in?

I hope karma pays you back by locking up the motor to the point that it's unable to be hidden and leaves you with a giant expense.

STFU. I bet your probably just another shady butt hurt car salesman that thinks your the only one it's ok to get over on someone.

I hope you get stuck with the same rusted out old mustang for 16 years...oh wait...Lolololololol

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
STFU. I bet your probably just another shady butt hurt car salesman that thinks your the only one it's ok to get over on someone.

I hope you get stuck with the same rusted out old mustang for 16 years...oh wait...Lolololololol

Lolol.

I agree. I dont care what people do. The dealers are far worse and have robed far more people. Not all of then but pretty much all of them.

Last edited:

Voltwings

Established Member
If Coolant is getting into the cylinders, chances are exhaust gas is getting into the coolant. You can pick one of these up from the local autoparts store, or try to find someone who has one and its a quick easy test to see if thats actually the problem.
Bottom-line pricing on Lisle 75500 at ToolTopia.com

Also, if you're adding too much oil, its possible it is being pushed out of the valve covers at WOT and getting burned off. Have you taken off your intake and inspected the inside of that + your manifold to see if you're basically burning off blow by?

reeve_ryan

Established Member
I will pull all plugs and do a leak down test this week. I will post the solution to this problem once it is detected. tks again.

Voltwings

Established Member
Hopefully its nothing bad, i'm sure the car's in good running shape based on how you did against that C7 in Mexico Yesterday, (i had the dirty white '13 GT).

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
That's pretty awesome that a majority of the "My new car is broke" threads introduce trading it in as the first option...

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Have you tried running it without the cammed tune? Got to rule out any variables before doing anything drastic. It didn't look like condensation to me yesterday. Nice meeting you btw.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member

You fail. I spent 8 years as a Ford (dealer went bankrupt) then Acura tech then went back to school and got my RN.

Another piece of shit who thinks accountability and honesty means nothing. Are you sure you're not the used-car salesmen?

greenscobie86

Established Member
Dude sell me your car!!! It's on its last legs lol.

Seriously that is perfectly normal like everyone said above. Didn't read if you are catless or not but having no cats will make it smoke worse in the cold.

Also, car sounds nice!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
You fail. I spent 8 years as a Ford (dealer went bankrupt) then Acura tech then went back to school and got my RN.

Another piece of shit who thinks accountability and honesty means nothing. Are you sure you're not the used-car salesmen?

Honesty could only take you so far... You need to cheat to get to the finish line. Don't get so angry at the internet. You could have a heart attack.

clean92lx

Established Member

Bla ****in bla. I don't remember asking you for your sad life story. And RN huh? Kind of a chick job isn't it lol. Please don't talk to me about honesty when it involves anything to do with a car dealership. **** car dealerships! I hope they take in cars daily that are on the brink of exploding! Lying,cheating, shady bastards

reeve_ryan

Established Member
Katy5.0, I will do as you say and drop the novelty tune. I will run just the street tune for a bit and see what happens. I hope that I'm just being spastic and there is nothing wrong. Clean92, arrange another meet this weekend, and the one after that, and the one.........and the nurse is not invited!!!!!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
well not to blast lund although i hate the customer service... anyways its probably a tune thing with that lope idle. i say this b/c i use to have it with lund and with AED. with the lope idle i got the same smoke and its not a big deal. not having cats adds to it plus unburnt fuel too. every once and a while put a normal idle tune on it if you have one and drive it for a full tank like that.

May93

Established Member
I watched the video and thought it was running on the rich side. The smoke had a dark gray look at times. It sounds awesome but the idle seemed to have a very serious lope to it. Do you have a cam in it? If no cam then recheck the tune.

95PGTTech

Established Member
Bla ****in bla. I don't remember asking you for your sad life story. And RN huh? Kind of a chick job isn't it lol. Please don't talk to me about honesty when it involves anything to do with a car dealership. **** car dealerships! I hope they take in cars daily that are on the brink of exploding! Lying,cheating, shady bastards

I quickly got over "chick" when I received my first paycheck. If you really need the details, going back while working for BSN.
Plenty of honest people work at dealerships, in all three aspects and in administration.

If your plan came true, there would not be any new cars to purchase. It is not economically feasible or practical for the manufacturers to sell directly to the consumer.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Katy5.0, I will do as you say and drop the novelty tune. I will run just the street tune for a bit and see what happens. I hope that I'm just being spastic and there is nothing wrong. Clean92, arrange another meet this weekend, and the one after that, and the one.........and the nurse is not invited!!!!!

Wow, I'm surprised you were able to understand what I was saying with all those dumb auto spell words. What can I say, I was eating Lupe Tortilla with one hand and posting with another.

Users who are viewing this thread