Car is Officially.....

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
:pepper: :banana: A TRAILER QUEEN:pepper: :banana:

Well, I've wanted to get one for a long time, and now with the forcast for this weekend, I decided that it's as good a time as any. She's a 24' Haulmark Race trailer with the third door to get out on the drivers side. Got it used for 3500 and I couldn't let it go. Gonna get some cabinets for her after, a winch and a compressor so maybe I'll start to make it down to the bigger track days you all have goin on. First one I've ever owned, and she's a biggy.. Gotta get some tiedowns and put the car in there for the weekend. See yall down there!

Trailer.gif

Trailer2.gif

Trailer3.gif

Trailer4.gif

P.S. Sorry for the crappy pics. Camera phone.

Last edited:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
It looks like that will hold two cobras. My cobra hasn't been rained on since September. hummmmmm You live in DE, I live in DE, you see where I'm going with this...:D

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Truck is my Uncles.. I'm looking for something to haul it with right now..

As for towing two cars, they may fit, but I'm not sure the truck will pull them both. Trailer weighs 10000 lbs according to the title. That with the car puts it right at 14000 lbs. I think the truck is only rated at 16000. Gonna have to get a big ford with a diesel :beer:

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Truck is my Uncles.. I'm looking for something to haul it with right now..

As for towing two cars, they may fit, but I'm not sure the truck will pull them both. Trailer weighs 10000 lbs according to the title. That with the car puts it right at 14000 lbs. I think the truck is only rated at 16000. Gonna have to get a big ford with a diesel :beer:

New F-250!!!!!:pepper:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
I HIGHLY doubt that trailer weighs 10000. What you are reading is probably GVW (Gross Vehicle weight). Often confused with curb weight. If the vehicle weighs more than that a cop can give you a citation for being "overloaded". Anyway, I would say total weight with 1 car in it would probably be somewhere around 7-8k. And if that Dodge can pull 16k I would like to see that!!

Sweet trailer though. I would love to have something like that.

wheelhopper

Established Member
What 04yellowcobra said about the weight rating is correct. 10,000lbs is your gross vehicle weight rating. Meaning your trailer and whatever you put in it can't weigh more than 10Klbs. I have an open 18ft steel car trailer and it weighs around 1800lbs w/ a gvwr of 6Klbs. I would guess that your trailer weighs about 3Klbs, give or take a few hundred. Sorry for the trailer education rant.

Now......that is one sweet trailer. I paid roughly $2300 for mine new. I looked for 6 months for a nice used one w/ no luck. I wish I had found yours.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Now I just gotta figure out how to get out of the car when it's in the trailer. Door hits the wheel well.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
Now I just gotta figure out how to get out of the car when it's in the trailer. Door hits the wheel well.

Dukes of Hazzard style!!

Nice trailer:thumbsup: Good luck with it.

When you are looking for a truck. Don't be afraid to over kill your truck. It will make trailering alot more enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread