Car got keyed last night ...

qualls22

Established Member
Got keyed cuz they hate people drive their mustang too Loud! Lots of people hate that muffler sound. Some of you mustang people try to make ur mustang loud when people look at u . Dont try to get people attention like that. That's immature .
Grow up !
Not sure if serious or just yanking people's chains :dw:

#03Steeda

Established Member
Last year the motel at North Myrtle I was staying at a mans Mustang was keyed and received a couple of door dings the night before the car show.

Sorry to hear that fellas. As someone whose had their bumper keyed by jealous people, I can certainly identify with you guys. Just cruel.

And LOL@ the Stingers GT500 guy talking about loud exhausts drawing negative attention.

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
This is why I would really like it if any of the hotels in the area would offer security during the night to just patrol the lot and look after the cars. These machines are big investments and extensions of our personalities, we want them to be secure when we lay our heads down at night. I would stay at a hotel that offered this even if that meant a higher rate.

Blackness03

Established Member
Got keyed cuz they hate people drive their mustang too Loud! Lots of people hate that muffler sound. Some of you mustang people try to make ur mustang loud when people look at u . Dont try to get people attention like that. That's immature .
Grow up !

lol what?

This is why I would really like it if any of the hotels in the area would offer security during the night to just patrol the lot and look after the cars. These machines are big investments and extensions of our personalities, we want them to be secure when we lay our heads down at night. I would stay at a hotel that offered this even if that meant a higher rate.

Holiday sands south is pretty good. I mean you can't stop it, but the mustang guys are in the parking lot wellllll into the night and security rides around the lot in a golf cart.

I would be willing to bet money that it was some kid under 22 who's got shitty parents and never had his ass handed to him

Poppacapp

Established Member
Thanks for posting this. I am planning to attend next year, and will be sure to stake out watching, and waiting to introduce a vandal to a bullet. Self defense... they tried to stab me with their key.

5PNTSLO

Established Member
I've lived in this area for a long time and I can assure you the locals here wouldn't do that. It was some punk on vacation that was trying to act cool or impress friends

SS EATR

Established Member
That's just messed up for somebody to do that, I'm definitely gonna check mine over good in the morning. Did you see if the hotel happened to have security cameras?

9secWS6

Established Member
That's just messed up for somebody to do that, I'm definitely gonna check mine over good in the morning. Did you see if the hotel happened to have security cameras?
We had to park in the overflow lot behind the normal parking and the only cameras they had just covered the front lot. I had a gut feeling when I parked back there but there were alot nicer cars than mine already parked there so I figured it would be alright. Shoulda went with my gut...

Last edited:

badasso3

Established Member
Same thing here, had to park in the overflow parking lot, no cameras. I didn't like parking there either but I had no choice. There were some other Mustangs there as well and some nice vehicles but mine was the one to get it. Next year I'm going to make sure we stay at a hotel with a parking garage. Hopefully it will lessen the chance of something happening to my car.

Teksid500

Established Member
It's go time:bash: if I see someone doing this to anybodys car next year, especially mine:fm:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
As far as locals go, there is actually a MW hate pageon Facebook...

Post a link, I haven't seen it.

You guys need to stay farther north. That would help you avoid a lot of these issues. The vacationers are a totally different crowd in NMB.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Post a link, I haven't seen it.

You guys need to stay farther north. That would help you avoid a lot of these issues. The vacationers are a totally different crowd in NMB.

+1 on North Myrtle.. I generally stay at a friends Stilt house down south at Ocean Lake's when I go... but haven't had any trouble that I can remember inside there. Guess it depends on the time of year you go.. I generally take September trips to beat the crowds and heat.

Users who are viewing this thread