Car got keyed last night ...

9secWS6

Established Member
Well some A$$hole decided to key a few Mustangs last night At the Atlantica Resort parking lot and mine happened to be one of them. Got drivers door pretty good, night before the show no less.
The paint is a easy enough fix, it's the ignorance of people like this that baffle me...

03' White Snake

Established Member
That sucks. My cobra got keyed a few years ago at MW, again just before the show. Got my fender and the trunk lid. A-holes.....

badasso3

Established Member
Mine got keyed last night too! At the Holiday Inn Pavilion parking lot. Freaking sucks! Drivers door....

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wtf is wrong with these people. Must be the locals, I cant believe fellow car enthusiasts would do something like this.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
Got keyed cuz they hate people drive their mustang too Loud! Lots of people hate that muffler sound. Some of you mustang people try to make ur mustang loud when people look at u . Dont try to get people attention like that. That's immature .
Grow up !

Last edited:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Got keyed cuz they hate people drive their mustang too Loud! Lots of people hate that muffler sound. Some of you mustang people try to make ur mustang loud when people look at u . Dont try to get people attention like that. That's immature .
Grow up !

Says the guy with Borla stingers on his GT500. GTFO man!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Insert "not sure if serious" meme.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Grow up !

:lol::lol:Coming from a guy driving a GT500 with Borla Stingers. You must be joking.

9secWS6

Established Member
Lol! GT500 axle backs and an auto so I wasn't making any noise!
No ex girlfriends either(been with my wife since high school!). And no -STILL no ex girlfriends!!!!! Lol!

Zemedici

Established Member
Grow up !

seems to be one of the angry locals here.....

broken english to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread