Car decision help? Any and all input is cool

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
I'm selling my 03 termy that I own out right. I want the money from that and my boat to due some business decisions I'm wanting to make. So, I decided to sell the 95/04 gt vert car as well. So with that being said I am looking at a 93 cobra with 70k that needs a fender & door on passenger side clean title for around 4 to 5k. I have also thought about this 05gt for under 10k as well. I have always liked the 93 cobra's and I like the cheap and easy mods most that I can do myself. I however like the potential of the 05 up Gt's. Truth be told I would buy an '11 if it was in the cards right now but what car would you pick and why? Thanks in advance.:beer:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
93 I guess. You need money and this one is easier and cheaper (overall) to make quick

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it's going to be a daily driver I would go with the one with lesser miles. The '05 GT will probably require less for maintenance. Best of luck with your decision. Oh, and you're gonna miss the '03 Cobra. :)

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
Pho phizzat

I would keep the 03 if I didn't need to free up some money for a business investment. I'm selling it the boat and my 95/04 gt vert as well. Looking for a car I can do a few mods to and enjoy and still free up enough money to get this business venture off the ground.

CobraBob

Yes, the The 93 and the 05 have similar miles. I have had several fox body's over the years and it kind of feels like home. I know I'm going to miss the 03 and I will probably end up buying another one down the road. I think the 93 will cost less mod wise especially If I buy used speed parts when possible vs the modular stuff and I can work on the Cobra myself more than I can the 05. I should mention there is about a 4500.00 price difference between the two. Lastly, what really is a bummer is I'm going to need another one of your shifter gaskets. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread