Car Cover

jonas

Established Member
I would love some suggestions on a car cover. I have to park my car for about 3 months and would love any advice. I read up a bit online but the buzz words and gimicks started making me feel like I was studying for a final.

Tony,
If you read this, where did you get your cover?

maoun

Established Member
i bought the ford one....expensive but nice....not waterproof though...has a nice cobra logo in it

where you goin for 3 months man?

Orange Poison

Established Member
Hey George,

I got my car cover from :

http://www.calcarcover.com/car_cover.asp

If you call them up, just tell them your needs and they'll hook you up.

They're pretty cool over there. I got the Noah model and I'm very happy with it.

Sorry for the late response...I just read your thread

If you have any more questions, let me know bro.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I think mine was $153 for my noah fitted cover. What was everyone elses?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I bought mine back in 1998 for my 1994 Callaway Camaro. When I sold the Camaro in 2000 I kept the cover thinking I might sell it or give it away. I needed one for my Cobra so before I invested in a new one I thought I'd try the Camaro cover. Guess what? It fit perfectly. I've since cut a hole in the cover (with a grommet kit) for the antenna.
:beer:

There are a number of good covers out there. Do a search and you'll dig out more good information that might help you make the best choice. Good luck.

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I got mine from big sky covers. I've only used it once while the car was parked outdoors for 3 days while I had some work being done in the garage. I just removed the antenna instead of having to bother to cut a hole in the cover and then when you go to put the cover on, I bet its fun wrangling with the cover to place it over the antenna., and no doubt bending the antenna in the process. Although I know the antenna is pretty flexible.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Sonic Blue 2003
I just removed the antenna instead of having to bother to cut a hole in the cover and then when you go to put the cover on, I bet its fun wrangling with the cover to place it over the antenna., and no doubt bending the antenna in the process. Although I know the antenna is pretty flexible.
Nope. Actually it is very easy to get the cover over the antenna. No bending of the antenna, either. I found it more of a hassle to remove the antenna, store it, and reinstall it. Whatever works best for each I guess.
:rollseyes

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Guys that ordered from bigskycarcovers, how long did it take to get your cover?

Tony_Montana87

BANNED!
i bought the ford one....expensive but nice....not waterproof though...has a nice cobra logo in it

lol y would u buy a non water proof cover lol. Im also looking for a cover, the tree in my neighboors yard is a real bitch! lol.

NewGuy

Originally posted by blwn88cpe
Guys that ordered from bigskycarcovers, how long did it take to get your cover?
If I remember right, it was about 2 weeks. I believe they make them on a per order basis.

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Originally posted by BlackCoupe
If I remember right, it was about 2 weeks. I believe they make them on a per order basis.

Okay thats what I was wondering. They sent me an email saying it would take about 2 weeks. Thanks.

NewGuy

Originally posted by blwn88cpe
Okay thats what I was wondering. They sent me an email saying it would take about 2 weeks. Thanks.
Mark my words, you'll be pleased.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
I ordered one for the Saleen and one for the Cobra One came from auto anything and the other from big sky. I swear the same place sewed them up but big sky painted there name on the front, auto anything seem to be faster on shipment, just FYI both were 2 bucks apart

Users who are viewing this thread