car cover question??

lachj1

Established Member
Has anybody buying a fitted car cover run into whether you need a cover for a gt with spoiler or without. The cobra spoiler is kind of small and low profile. Do you think to go with a spoiler less car cover would fit? They dont have listing for cobra, just gt.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Try California Car Cover.....they have custom fittings for the Cobra.

Got mine from there. They also have different materials for your suiting depending on the intended use.

Mystichrome

Spoiler Delete
Established Member
Contact Autoanything.com they sell several different brand covers and have the best prices they also give a 1 year price guarantee if you can find it cheaper. I just ordered one for my new Cobra (spoiler delete) and Covercraft had a pattern for it. They are licensed by ford

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Ive used several California Car Cover products (covers) now, and i still love them all. Quality is top notch (NEVER had one tear), and they do what they say they do. If they say waterproof, it is. If they say dustproof, it isnt. be VERY careful about what you select for the intended protection if you deal with them. IT does matter.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
California Car Cover or Griot's Garage. Both have fitted covers of very high quality. I have a cover from Griot's Garage on my show car. When I ordered it, I told them what I had(exterior mods) and they sent me a cover that just falls on the car perfectly.

Matt M PA

Established Member
I stopped at my local auto parts store yesterday and they sell Covercraft. The Covercraft book lists the same fabrics as California offers. I am thinking that Covercraft makes them for everybody and these other companies just put their name on them.

The store is going to call tomorrow and find out about a Noah cover for the Cobra. (Best fo outside as I understand it) I'll let you guys know how it pans out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You should be fine. I'm using the cover I bought for my '94 Z-28. It fits super. Even the antenna grommet is in the right place. Fit is fine front and rear. Make me wonder how much difference there really is between some of the covers. :p

Users who are viewing this thread