car cover help

03.BLK.SVT

Established Member
I am looking to purchase a car cover for my cobra soon. Anyone have any suggestions??? Want something that is scratch resistant weather proof, and durable. Dont mind to spend the money to get something that will last!

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
I've got a almost new Covercraft Weathershield HP cover in my garage I am selling if you are interested. It's one of the best covers on the market.

When I had my 2004 Cobra I bought this brand new and it is tailored for the car. (not some generic, universal pep boys cover)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I recommend either California Car Cover or Big Sky. Both companies have multiple products to choose from which are safe with your paint and do an awesome job at protecting the finish.

Cal Car Cover

Big Sky Car Covers

ilovespeed

Established Member
I recommend either California Car Cover or Big Sky. Both companies have multiple products to choose from which are safe with your paint and do an awesome job at protecting the finish.

Cal Car Cover

Big Sky Car Covers

^^^^
This

I bought the Noah cover thru Cal Cover and my car sits outside. It repels anything less than a downpour and it takes constant rain for water to soak. It drys very fast, fits very snug, and doesn't scratch the paint. I can wash the car and come back a week or two later and it looks just as clean. I haven't tried cleaning it, but it seems very easy and straight forward. I paid about $240 w/shipping and would do it again.

One side note: If the water soaks in, it will leave a very thin layer of dirt once it evaporates, which should be normal for a breathable cover.

Last edited:

03.BLK.SVT

Established Member
I've got a almost new Covercraft Weathershield HP cover in my garage I am selling if you are interested. It's one of the best covers on the market.

When I had my 2004 Cobra I bought this brand new and it is tailored for the car. (not some generic, universal pep boys cover)

How much would you sell it for? Color?

Users who are viewing this thread