Car collection

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Sorry if this is a repost I never saw it on here before. Some nice Fords in there.

[youtube_browser]U189SwhPXKI#![/youtube_browser]

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hmm...all kinds of Saleens, but no 03/04 Terminator? :shrug:

How long til the Terminator guys get upset.. :dw:

Haha, anyways, definitely an excellent collection!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Thats not even 1/3 of the saleens and mustangs the owner OWNS!!!!!! without to much details add a few more S7"S.... to answer the above post about TERMINATORS MANY saleen cobras.... not just cobra but saleen-cobras and many other mustangs 60"s and up.....

plus many other rare low miles cars..... I think he was very specific on what he wanted to get shown on you tube.... I am proud to say I have supplied him with a few cars in his collection and working on more what is really cool is OWNER is a FORD GUY!!!!!!!! I would put his mustang collection in the top 10 in the country with ease.....

Last edited:

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I'm glad that was such an awesome collection of cars. I was actually able to somewhat stand that dude and his crappy videographer.

VictorySong

Established Member
Thats not even 1/3 of the saleens and mustangs the owner OWNS!!!!!! without to much details add a few more S7"S.... to answer the above post about TERMINATORS MANY saleen cobras.... not just cobra but saleen-cobras and many other mustangs 60"s and up.....

plus many other rare low miles cars..... I think he was very specific on what he wanted to get shown on you tube.... I am proud to say I have supplied him with a few cars in his collection and working on more what is really cool is OWNER is a FORD GUY!!!!!!!! I would put his mustang collection in the top 10 in the country with ease.....

Tell him his collection needs more Boss 429.:D

Thanks for the video OP!:beer:

M3xpress

Established Member
A lot of nice rides in there. They've got some nice Fords & BMWs. Only 85 M3 Lightweights came to the US & they're sitting on half a dozen of them, cool stuff.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
A lot of nice rides in there. They've got some nice Fords & BMWs. Only 85 M3 Lightweights came to the US & they're sitting on half a dozen of them, cool stuff.

there is NO official numbers of how many were made or how many came here my best sources is 120-125 total 80 to usa NOTHING OFFICIAL

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Next to Jay Leno, this guy impressed me a lot with his knowledge of all those cars. Awesome collection!

Menasor

Did he call a Maserati a "piece of shit" ?
I was expecting to see a v12 vantage. Very nice collection never the less.

VictorySong

Established Member
Next to Jay Leno, this guy impressed me a lot with his knowledge of all those cars. Awesome collection!

Jay Leno is a tard honestly. Couldn't even finish this video due to the misinformation and constant herp derping by Leno.2013 Mustang Boss 302 - Jay Leno's Garage - YouTube @ 6:00 he asks the Ford guy how much lighter the Boss engine is over the "427 with the supercharger" while refrencing the Gt500.:lol1: Stopped watching shortly after so I don't know if he continued making dumb comments.

On topic: The guy in the video is a pretty big auto journalist Matt Farah of Smoking tire(obviously) and formerly Garage 419. He ran a GT500 in the Bullrun rally a few years ago. He has been included in tons of auto news programs on youtube and is a gearhead for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread