Car came in!! Roush Side Splitters

Planeswalker

Established Member
My car came in on Monday; Race Red, PP, TP. I had Redline Hood Struts painted, JLT CC, and Roush Side Splitters waiting for it to show up; and full bolt ons in the mail! After playing around with her I got around to installing the side splitters and 20% tint all around. Really liking the way the Roush Side Splitters look.

Theres plenty of reviews so I won't bother to say anything other than SHE LIKES IT HOT!!! Boost doesn't like to kick in until the car gets up to operating temp.

Pqyn7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Qz72R.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tya3q.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Roush Side Splitters
7jzrX.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

qcxNk.jpg

662HP631TQ

Established Member
The black stripes up front by the open grill make you get lost in space when you look at it. It is amazing! I looked 2-3 times at it, and it almost seemed like an optical illusion. I get lost in the stripes because the flow into the grill opening and just flow through as if the stripes become a long hole of sorts. It's pretty cool and I hope my Deep Impact Blue looks similar.

Planeswalker

Established Member
Don't the splitters require drilling or something?

They have holes that you can drill, but you don't need to. Without drilling it is held on with 8 push pins and 3m tape already installed along the entire length, plenty to hold it on. It's very well made and I love the way it flows with the front, plus it really helps to protect your paint.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
They have holes that you can drill, but you don't need to. Without drilling it is held on with 8 push pins and 3m tape already installed along the entire length, plenty to hold it on. It's very well made and I love the way it flows with the front, plus it really helps to protect your paint.

Sweet! I really wanted to add this but I'm being a baby about adding holes where there warn't any from the factory (ala firewall mounted oil separators, etc). Thanks for the good news. :banana:

MNCobra

Established Member
i plan on getting those for my car as well...but i noticed you dont have the ones one the back behind the rear wheels? i plan on getting the ful set...the rear ones will help with rock chips from the rear tires...

Users who are viewing this thread