car # 20 on EBAY

stangbear427

Established Member
"Wife says one of the cars must go for me to buy a New Toyota."

And he's selling his Cobra and keeping some random, nothing special SN95 'vert? He doesn't deserve it anyway then.

Goindeafonmtx

Established Member
stangbear427 said:
"Wife says one of the cars must go for me to buy a New Toyota."

And he's selling his Cobra and keeping some random, nothing special SN95 'vert? He doesn't deserve it anyway then.
Thats a Cobra there big guy.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
He mentions that #19 is sitting in a museum... Doesn't someone here own #19? Or was that #18?

Either way, a black/black cobra is on my list of desirables.

stangbear427

Established Member
Goindeafonmtx said:
Thats a Cobra there big guy.

Doesn't look like one. I can't even tell it's not a V6, except the fuzzy outline of the tires implies wider wheels, but it's too hard to tell. I can't see the wheels, the exhaust, "Cobra" on the rear bumper, or any of the badging. How exactly can you guys tell?

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
stangbear427 said:
Doesn't look like one. I can't even tell it's not a V6, except the fuzzy outline of the tires implies wider wheels, but it's too hard to tell. I can't see the wheels, the exhaust, "Cobra" on the rear bumper, or any of the badging. How exactly can you guys tell?
It's a cobra wing, but definitely NOT a cobra.

First, those are 94-95 taillights, and the only 94-95 cobra converts Ford made was either the red 94 pace car, or the black hardtop convert 95. It's not a cobra.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Looks beat in the interior to me. And some of the underhood mods look teenagerish. I have seen some real nice teal examples selling for not much more than this guys starting price. That is where I would spend my $.

Removing some of the cheesy mods would raise the value IMO.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
19COBRA93 said:
It's a cobra wing, but definitely NOT a cobra.

First, those are 94-95 taillights, and the only 94-95 cobra converts Ford made was either the red 94 pace car, or the black hardtop convert 95. It's not a cobra.

+1... Exactly what I was thinking. 94-95 cobra verts were not available in white

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
I was wondering if those claims were true. I would love to buy it and put it back stock.:(

LGSCHMIDTJR

Established Member
19COBRA93 said:

+1

did you all see the questions asked on this auction?

Q: Somebody juked you big time dude. All 93 Cobra's have 5 lug wheels all the way around and tilt steering wheel columns. Oct-03-07
A: Your the fool if u knew anything about 1993 Cobras you would know that only the Cobra R's came with 5 lug wheels and and none of them came with tilt..

Laurence

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
"Juked"? Haha, I haven't heard that since Jr high.

I can't believe how many people think the '93 cobras are 5 lug.

fivestangs

Established Member
What about this question:

Q: nice cobra, is that a 56 4dr hardtop in the back ground? Oct-05-07
A: Why yes it is a 56 4 door.. It is a 56 4 door Bel Air Sports Sedan with no post... and a 95 cobra removeable hardtop one of 499..

umm....I thought all 95 convertible with removable hardtops were black??? :poke:

phorty

Established Member
stangbear427 said:
94-95's don't have cobra on the bumper, they just say Mustang.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
not all 95 verts were hardtop/verts... only 499 of the 1003 verts were... and yes ALL 95 cobra verts were black. that dude just doesnt know, unless someone did a paint swap, which would kill the value IMO...
plus i like it says all ford motorsports parts... didnt think ford sold BBK and flowmaster...lol

Users who are viewing this thread