Caption contest

EditorTurner

Established Member
Caption-Contest-2-1024x770.jpg

Make us laugh and you just might score an SVTP sticker

By Steve Turner

Hopefully you checked out our coverage of the TMI Products seat upgrade in Project Vapor Trail that we posted yesterday. If not, click over to it right now! You can come back to this fun later. You are back? OK. Now, let’s get to it.

CONTINUE READING HERE ----->

65fastback2+2

Established Member
man i cant wait to by flying down the road, window down, and my long golden pony tail flapping in the wind and beating my passenger in the face

TMIProducts

Established Member
" Hey what can I say ... all of these hair products are expensive ... and we BOTH know I'm not going to sell anything off this car that adds any horsepower..... sorry seats."

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If Mustang guys are cutting weight like this what are the Dodge guys going to have to do?

Alternate: Something tells me this front seat delete kit isn't going to sell that well.

hb712

Established Member
Seats? Where we're going, we don't need seats....

Alternate: Had to get rid of the seats to make up for the weight of my ponytail.

EditorTurner

Established Member
Wow. I guess I should make fun of myself more often! Keep those captions rolling in. It's going to be tough to pick a favorite.

Also DON'T FORGET to share our Share our Seats post over on Facebook for a shot at a $100 TMI Products gift certificate! You have until Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread