Cant wait, just ordered my predator.

lifter213

Established Member
I got an awesome deal on one today and on top of that got the 160 thermostat thrown in for free! I placed my order today at 2pm and it will be at my house tomorrow!!! PM me if you want details of price etc.

I'll probably dyno Monday to see how it goes. I'll let everyone know the outcome. I'm hoping for some improvement in my torque numbers and a slight gain with the hp. Any guesses on my new numbers? Densecharger, Magnaflow exhaust, 3.10 pulley. I'll zero out my settings on the MAFterburner and do any adjustments with the A/F if it needs to be flatened out that way. Cant wait!

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Keith - let me know the price. I have been looking at one as well, but the "discount" was not what I was hoping for...

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I just got the same deal as you. I ordered it around 5 and it will be here first thing in the morning. I'm a pretty happy camper.

JymBart

Established Member
just ordered my predator.

Where did you order it from? Did they indicate they had a lot of them in stock?

Keith,
I see you are running a 3.10 , . and do you have a chip? If not ,how has it been running with out one? You have some pretty impressive Hp & Tq numbers!! I`m sure curious about the increase in HP & Tq and what you think of the Predator. Please keep us posted.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I just got mine today for a good price :lol: . 2.8 is ready to go as well :D

maoun

Established Member
B&D racing (818.992.FAST) is having a group purchase....it's posted on here about two days ago...trust me, it's a good deal

m.

lifter213

Established Member
Re: just ordered my predator.

Originally posted by JymBart
Where did you order it from? Did they indicate they had a lot of them in stock?

Keith,
I see you are running a 3.10 , . and do you have a chip? If not ,how has it been running with out one? You have some pretty impressive Hp & Tq numbers!! I`m sure curious about the increase in HP & Tq and what you think of the Predator. Please keep us posted.

I sent you a PM with the price.

I dont have a chip with the 3.10 pulley but i do have the MAFterburner to help get the A/F safe. With the 3.10 pulley and no chip i was running a little lean but that could be in part because of the densecharger also. I will post when i get some numbers using the Predator though.

JymBart

Established Member
Predator

Keith,
Thanks for the info in your PM, ....... that`s a great price, ..... let us know what you think of the Predator when you`ve used it.

JymBart

King03Cobra

Established Member
Keith,
I just got my Predator earlier this week. It's really pretty cool and I plan to download the Performance tune this weekend. James @ "Runninwiththedevil" said that the PC datalogging software should be ready to download in a few weeks from his website.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Holy Sh!t. my predator is here. :eek: 20 hours later. Now that is shipping!

It's not just an urban myth after all.

Weasel

Established Member
Mike,

I'm anxious to hear your impressions of this unit on your car. Could you PM me on where you got it and cost ?

Thanks
Mike

lifter213

Established Member
Came in the mail today. I'm going to my parents house (I live in an apartment) to pick it up and see how it does. I'll let everyone know my thoughts later on tonight hopefully.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
THANKS for the tip Keith...I was going to wait a bit, but I couldn't pass this up. I have bought from them before and their service is GREAT.
I will be getting it Monday (damn weekend!)...I have the pulley sitting here ready to go as well.
Just need the shift light and D/R's and I'm ready to assault the 1320.....

lifter213

Established Member
Well here it is...

dsc00027.jpg

dsc00028.jpg

dsc00030.jpg

First off i zero'd out my settings on my MAFterburner. I'll use the MAFterburner when i dyno if i need to tweek the a/f at any part. Read the instructions for the Predator and installed the pulley tune. I could tell it made a difference right away with just driving normal. Seamed to drive better with a little more pep. And i could definately tell a difference once i throttled it. I do need to change my spark plugs to the NGK's i have though. I had a little bit of spark blowout at high rpms last time i dyno'd. But overall i'm happy and i think its going to work out great. Trying to hold back from getting the 2.80 pulley is hard though :bash:

If i can get 440 rwhp and 450 rwtq with the 3.10 pulley and the Predator i'll be a happy camper. That's my goal for now. Then maybe down the road i'll go with the 2.93 or 2.80.

matrix

Lifter213,

So correct me if I am wrong. You can leave your stock chip in and put 3.10 pulley on the cobra and just use the Predator to reprogram the stock chip or do you need to buy a Amazon racing chip?? Do you need to send your mods to Diablosports so they can send you a program for the Predator.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread