Cant post in Terminator parts section

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
I've tried numerous times to post classified ads in the Terminator parts section of the classifieds but it says it needs a moderators approval before being posted. Never had this problem before and I can post in the other forums. :shrug: Neither of the mods of that forum will get back to me either. Help :??:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
You post up and have to give it time for them to review it. The Terminator section is for parts that are Terminator specific is why it needs to be screened first. Just give it some time!

Ortiz99

Established Member
I've had this problem as well. I would always post fs or wtb ads terminator specific and was never posted.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Mine too. Anyone want to explain it? I cant post period in the FS section as far as making a new thread. I guess I need to wait..lol. I have tried a couple times, so now they probably just arent doing it because I have tried more than once..DOH

Last edited:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
What are you guys trying to post?

I've tried posting a FS ad for my Eaton blower which is pretty specific for the Terminator and I have never had it posted. Tried 3 or 4 times now over the course of a week or two.

03DOHC

Established Member
I've tried posting a FS ad for my Eaton blower which is pretty specific for the Terminator and I have never had it posted. Tried 3 or 4 times now over the course of a week or two.
Sorry, but if you posted JUST an eaton I would have authorized it. This looks familiar. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...l-242/743365-fs-03-04-eaton-supercharger.html I actually see FOUR threads from you selling your eaton going back to December 19 in there.

If anyone wants to challenge me on this subject please do. I would love to see the terminator specific parts I supposedly did not let through moderation and maybe I can learn something. I'll start copying some of the threads that don't pass moderation to prove a point if I have to.

03DOHC

Established Member
Hey I've tried twice over the last few days to post a sale ad for my terminator longblock. I've yet to see either show up. Am I doing something wrong?
thanks!
If you looked for your first post you would have seen it. I posted your second thread because I saw a price change and I deleted the old thread because no one had responded to it.

03DOHC

Established Member
hey bro i sold numeruos things in here but i always try posting on specific terminator parts and it never shows my post
You have multiple threads authorized in the terminator parts forum going back to 4/24/2009 and most have never been responded to. Please look for your threads.

Users who are viewing this thread