Cant figure out what to do

grey trmn8r

Established Member
I've been trying to get a pair of 17x10.5 chrome 03's for my car but no one has any in stock. I'm tired of waiting, what should I do?

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
continue to wait, or decide to buy something else--post a want to buy comment in the for sale section

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
grey trmn8r said:
I've been trying to get a pair of 17x10.5 chrome 03's for my car but no one has any in stock. I'm tired of waiting, what should I do?
Just keep waiting! I think the 03-04 cobra wheels are some of the best looking out there. I had a set I sold last year on here and they went in like 10 minutes. I'll look around and if I spot some I'll give you a PM. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Be patient if you want specific wheels. They'll eventually show up.

hoofbeat

Established Member
grey trmn8r said:
I've been trying to get a pair of 17x10.5 chrome 03's for my car but no one has any in stock. I'm tired of waiting, what should I do?[/QUOTE :D Go to afs wheels.com .Just checked there website and they adv. chrome 17x9 to 10.5 cobra r wheels for sale. Good company i,ve bought two sets of wheels from them and never a problem.

SlowSVT

Established Member
I have a pair w/Goodyear 315 DS3's which I may consider selling. They are in mint condition. Make an offer, you pay shipping

Users who are viewing this thread