**Cancelled till 2010 - MACA Drag Day @ MIR

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
So I made it to the track for the event today...ran my worst time ever...I had a 4.85 60' and I just gave up after that...slicks suck in wet asphalt!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
+1, but some of the out of towners may have a problem getting back home before Monday.

Well I think the idea would be that instead of taking friday off to drive down, and making the trip home sunday, they'd make the trip down saturday, and take monday off for the trip back. Either way is a day off work, it's just on a different side of the weekend.

I'LL B Bok

Established Member
B-Day

So does this mean that the track is totally closed tomorrow? I still have birthday plans to run faster than a 13 (one of my friends thinks that I wouldn't go faster than 13.00) and if its dry outside, I still want to go.

Happy Birthday #3. Sorry for the weather, i know how anxious you were to get to put that thing on the track. Had fun anyway and nearly completing ODST in 1 sitting was a close second.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Well I think the idea would be that instead of taking friday off to drive down, and making the trip home sunday, they'd make the trip down saturday, and take monday off for the trip back. Either way is a day off work, it's just on a different side of the weekend.

Doesn't matter to me, what ever gets the most people there. I'm in either way.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Happy Birthday #3. Sorry for the weather, i know how anxious you were to get to put that thing on the track. Had fun anyway and nearly completing ODST in 1 sitting was a close second.

Good looking #5. My day will come. Gives me more time to prep and test at the 1/8th mile track. I coudn't of thought of a better way to spend it that the way we did... takes me back 15 years to T&C - Wolverine vs Omega Red!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Shane, I was home most of yesterday with a migraine, so I didn't get a chance to talk to MIR yet. I'll take care of that today, discuss it with Dwight, and get something posted ASAP. Time is already short, so I won't drag my feet on this any longer than is necessary.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Not yet...still haven't heard from MIR. Left another message today, will try again tomorrow. I was busy at work, so I only got a chance to call once.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
Not yet...still haven't heard from MIR. Left another message today, will try again tomorrow. I was busy at work, so I only got a chance to call once.

well get it on before it snows! :beer: i hope they do give you a date for this year if not i guess the spring time would be the next better time

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Still nothing...I'm taking this as a bad sign, but maybe he lost his cell phone or something. I'll try the office tomorrow morning.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Well folks, after speaking with Jason Miller at MIR, Fishtail and I have decided to cancel the MACA Track Day/Terminator Shootout for this year. The logistics and risk of scheduling a makeup were a bit much for this go round. Stay tuned for the 2010 Terminator Shootout which will occur in Spring, 2010. Sorry for any inconvenience this caused anyone.....Mother Nature got us good this time.

I have 80 Terminator T-shirts that I need to get rid of to keep me out of the poor house. They are Midnight Navy and Crimson, and come in S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Cost is $20 picked up or $21 shipped. If interested, send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I have 80 Terminator T-shirts that I need to get rid of to keep me out of the poor house. They are Midnight Navy and Crimson, and come in S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Cost is $20 picked up or $21 shipped. If interested, send me a PM. Thanks.

Any pics of these Dwight?

Venimus03

Established Member
I know I will take 1 L midnight navy. We'll get something figured out, either meet up or if you want to ship, whichever is easier :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah count me in for a shirt also. Maybe two, since I was gonna spend 40 bucks to race anyway :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread