Canceled my order for a 2013

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I think captain jack DOES know. He wasn't referring to you, but to people thinking that getting invoice pls incentives will be the norm on a GT500. I think people need to keep in mid that with a major redesign there very likely will be a 1-2 year gap until a GT500 is released...and it MAY not e the beast we have available now.

RedWhite&Blown

Established Member
I think captain jack DOES know. He wasn't referring to you, but to people thinking that getting invoice pls incentives will be the norm on a GT500. I think people need to keep in mid that with a major redesign there very likely will be a 1-2 year gap until a GT500 is released...and it MAY not e the beast we have available now.

I agree on all counts.

stangposse

Established Member
Guys....I wouldn't bank on there being any discounts on 2014's until more details are released on the '15.

I recall the stranglehold on 2007 STI'S in their final year. My buddy bought one new and dealers weren't negotiating much at all. He paid $32k.....and the car still books for $29k.....FIVE YEARS LATER because many still can't stand the changes.

If there are some major changes to the '15 that drive many of us away (i.e v6 only or a hatchback), the 2013s and 2014s will command top dollar for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member

pretty much

Guys....I wouldn't bank on there being any discounts on 2014's until more details are released on the '15.

I recall the stranglehold on 2007 STI'S in their final year. My buddy bought one new and dealers weren't negotiating much at all. He paid $32k.....and the car still books for $29k.....FIVE YEARS LATER because many still can't stand the changes.

If there are some major changes to the '15 that drive many of us away (i.e v6 only or a hatchback), the 2013s and 2014s will command top dollar for a while.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

good point

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Dang Mystic, you have some serious funds.

Not really but thanks. I sold my Mystic coupe last year for a great price and since I am not getting the 2013 GT500 now I am buying the 2013 Focus ST on order and the GT500 next year. I will be ordering my 2014 early as a 1st allocation so it will be at MSRP. I did not mind waiting for the GT500 but I will want it early as possible next year. It does not hurt that I have been a DINK for the last 30 years. Dual income no kids....lol

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
got mine for msrp, and i live in wisconsin. its built, just waiting for shipping. i don't know about you, but i couldn't wait till next year.

monsterpost

Established Member
Not really but thanks. I sold my Mystic coupe last year for a great price and since I am not getting the 2013 GT500 now I am buying the 2013 Focus ST on order and the GT500 next year. I will be ordering my 2014 early as a 1st allocation so it will be at MSRP. I did not mind waiting for the GT500 but I will want it early as possible next year. It does not hurt that I have been a DINK for the last 30 years. Dual income no kids....lol

^^^^LOL I guess that makes me a SINK; single income no kids.

Users who are viewing this thread