CanAm Maverick Snow/ice Fun

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Purchased a new sidexside a few weeks back. Its a Can Am Maverick X-RS with dynamic power steering. These things are amazing with 101hp rotax motor and FOX 2.5 piggy back shocks with 14in of travel. :rockon: I added a sport low range override to allow full power in low range as well as a stereo and roof. Clutch and fuel programmer are on the way.
1800475_634572313244793_600032426_n.jpg

We have had freezing temps in Illinois for the last month and while ice fishing the other day me and some buddies came up with the idea of an Ice SXS race :dw: Plans are to have it this weekend with the winner getting a case of beer!:beer: I got out today to start to clear the track in 2wd and had the gopro. Also took it out for some blasts around the property and holly crap this thing moves. Has amazing travel with plenty of power. I'm ready to put the hurt on them this weekend lol:banana:

[youtube_browser]UCJmQN2Ys60[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]3FSIFfg_NYI[/youtube_browser]

xchamp

Established Member
Just picked up an XXC myself a few months ago. They r awesome machines!! You on the maverick forums??

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Thanks guys! I really like it. Needs some suspension tuning. Has way to much rebound and needs high/low speed compression dialed in but soaks up hits very good as is. Needs harnesses and doors for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread