can your car do a wheelie on the street?

can you car do a wheelie on the street?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
so i have been watching street outlaws and alot of people everywhere wanna bash these guys. i am not here to defend them as i do my racing at the track; but i am just curious how many people on this site have cars that can pull a wheelie on the street. if you do please post a pic or a vid of your car Hangin em HIGH on the street :rockon:

:pop:

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Not mine:-D

rki2.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
that show is so fake. those "streets" are better prepped than most tracks in the country.

TClark22

Established Member
yea those are some interesting launches in street outlaws. lol but i bet people can do it. I guess tune the suspension for it?

But yes they prep

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I can only watch that show on dvr so I can fast forward to where they actually race - basically 5-10 minutes of each show.

itSSlow98

Established Member
Believe it or not the goal of a racecar is to not pull the wheels. And those private, shut down full prepped streets are far from a blacktop road in a normal town.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I've seen many cars hang the wheels on the street in Compton on 135 and main. There's plenty of videos in YouTube

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Believe it or not the goal of a racecar is to not pull the wheels. And those private, shut down full prepped streets are far from a blacktop road in a normal town.

Believe or not but some people are just in it for fun and not to go as fast as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread