Can someone view a car in Warrenville, IL?

BritCobra

Established Member
Hi all

Looking to buy a GT500 and the perfect car for me (black 2010 with Alcoas) is up for sale in Warrenville IL. I’ve put a holder on the car but don’t want to travel from the gulf coast to IL if it’s not as good as it looks!

I’ve seen a million pictures and all the paperwork, and I’m impressed, though would love if someone local, even if you don’t own a 500, could just go and look over it, check it’s as described.

I know it’s a big ask, though happy to give gas money! :D

Sorry if this isn’t allowed!

Thanks all
Alex

Coiled03

Established Member
Potentially, if you can wait until this weekend. I'm driving to Chicago late Friday or early Saturday, and it wouldn't be too far out of my way. Is it on a lot, or personal sale? Not sure I want to stop at some stranger's house to do it lol.

BritCobra

Established Member
Potentially, if you can wait until this weekend. I'm driving to Chicago late Friday or early Saturday, and it wouldn't be too far out of my way. Is it on a lot, or personal sale? Not sure I want to stop at some stranger's house to do it lol.

Haha it’s at a dealer. The weekend would be fine. Just want to get someone independent on it before I give them all my hard earned!

Thanks
Alex

Zemedici

Established Member

Probably a good idea lolol

Coiled03

Established Member
Haha it’s at a dealer. The weekend would be fine. Just want to get someone independent on it before I give them all my hard earned!

Thanks
Alex

Alright, PM me the link, or just post it up here. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

BritCobra

Established Member
Thanks mate. It’s the only GT500 they’ve got. A guy named Al is dealing with it for me.

It’s at Ultimo Motors West
4575 Weaver Pkwy, Warrenville, IL 60555

Google Maps

Let me know! Don’t be shy, you won’t hurt my feelings! Just want someone to view it, hear it running and make sure it’s not been wrapped around a tree!

Thanks again
Alex

BritCobra

Established Member

Attachments

• 04128180-7301-4F14-AED0-0EDB3DD91FEC.jpeg
    04128180-7301-4F14-AED0-0EDB3DD91FEC.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 64

Coiled03

Established Member
Cool. I'll see what I can do. If plans fall through on my trip, I'll let you know.

Coiled03

Established Member
I know you were messing around. Greg’s a good egg.

Thanks for jinxing it Brad lol!

Shit just went sideways OP. I talked to my buddy, and our weekend plans are off. That car is a 2 hour drive from me. With no reason to head that way, now, it doesn't make much sense for me.

Sorry man, I really did want to help. At least you know early so you can maybe find someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread