can someone tell me wtf happened?????????

cemille01

high on psi.......
Established Member
Like I said above, the car ran fine even after it happened, I drove it several times after but really didn't know what direction I was gonna go in to get it fixed, so I saved up and bought all the parts and than took it to the shop for them to disassemble it to find the broken piston, I know it sounds crazy that it ran fine after the piston piece made its way through the motor "thats what the ticking or more of a knocking sound was" I dropped it off at the shop on febuary 4th and drove it nearly 40 minutes and it ran good. Hard to believe that with that much damage it even ran to begin with

SVT_Troy

Established Member
So you dropped it off February of 2011 or 2012 that's a lot of time in between.... Just wanting to know if it pretty much sat for over a year and you just started messing with it again or what.

cemille01

high on psi.......
Established Member
Just dropped it off, had to get funding together for the build after I decided I was gonna drop a new motor in it

cemille01

high on psi.......
Established Member
Yea it isn't cheap.... I'm into it about 8500$ and its not done yet LOL but its all good, comin back bigger and better. I did think about selling it at a point but didn't wanna give it away, I paid 14k for it with 44k miles on it, but again I bought it knowing it needed work.

Users who are viewing this thread