Can anyone confirm if production started yet?

whitegt500

Established Member
whitegt500 said:
has one rolled off the line done yet??
I'm sure some one would have pics of the first one that sold for $600,000.00
fords not going to miss a photo opp like that???
Rumors are not hard evidence
you think ford would have shelby there waiting for the first one done to take pics of the first shelby in like 40 years???????????
i'm just asking
and plus I am half asleep just woke up time to go to work :bored:

I wrote this on June 13
HMM Sorry I like rubbing it in to some one that knows all

WDW MKR

Established Member
Nowhere in that article does it say the first car finished assembly on June 23. The article was written on that date. It only states that they watched as other cars rolled off the line as the first customer got to pick his up.

Previous reports from Ford employees stated that the cars started production around June 6. They would be held for QC until the end of June, then delivered. Looks pretty accurate to me.

If the information I posted from other members and Ford employees was inaccurate, then my apologies.

How old are you... 12?

Last edited:

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Yea they are being built and I have an Invoice in my hand my car should be here on 6-26-06 I have a blue with white stripes loaded
msrp is $45060.00 it is a fact I order all the cars at the ford dealer I work for in melrose park, il near chicago. the dealers that won the presidents award recieve an extra shelby and are the first to recieve them.. I'll take pics as soon as it gets here some good info :-D :-D I also should have a red conv being built around 7-10-06 loaded shelby.....

whitegt500

Established Member
your right

WDW MKR said:
Nowhere in that article does it say the first car finished assembly on June 23. The article was written on that date. It only states that they watched as other cars rolled off the line as the first customer got to pick his up.

Previous reports from Ford employees stated that the cars started production around June 6. They would be held for QC until the end of June, then delivered. Looks pretty accurate to me.

If the information I posted from other members and Ford employees was inaccurate, then my apologies.

How old are you... 12?

It would take ford that long to get the pics out

what ever

Users who are viewing this thread