Can anyone confirm if production started yet?

WDW MKR

Established Member
Fairly certain that one of our "insider" board members confirmed the start of production at the beginning of last week.

jman345

Banned
WDW MKR said:
Fairly certain that one of our "insider" board members confirmed the start of production at the beginning of last week.

Holy crap he finally knows something about the shelby i knew you would do it you keep it up you will soon know has much as me grasshopper.

WDW MKR

Established Member
jman345 said:
Holy crap he finally knows something about the shelby i knew you would do it you keep it up you will soon know has much as me grasshopper.

Everyone's existence would be better if you disappeared.

whitegt500

Established Member
June 26

Every time I try to post here something goes wrong? Booted or net goes down.
I tried to tell people this but I gave up after a few tries the other night
heres what I know DON'T GET MAD AT ME I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!
:shrug: :shrug: :(

I talked to my dealer the other day he is a friend of the family so he is up front with me and he told me that the new build date for the GT500 is june 26
Prodution got held up so it did not start on June 5 like every one thought
So that one thread that stated there was one in a showroom must have been one ford brought down to show off just like they did at a ford dealer here in St.Louis

WDW MKR

Established Member
whitegt500 said:
Every time I try to post here something goes wrong? Booted or net goes down.
I tried to tell people this but I gave up after a few tries the other night
heres what I know DON'T GET MAD AT ME I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!
:shrug: :shrug: :(

I talked to my dealer the other day he is a friend of the family so he is up front with me and he told me that the new build date for the GT500 is june 26
Prodution got held up so it did not start on June 5 like every one thought
So that one thread that stated there was one in a showroom must have been one ford brought down to show off just like they did at a ford dealer here in St.Louis

Production already started. It has been verified several times.

whitegt500

Established Member
?

has one rolled off the line done yet??
I'm sure some one would have pics of the first one that sold for $600,000.00
fords not going to miss a photo opp like that???
Rumors are not hard evidence
you think ford would have shelby there waiting for the first one done to take pics of the first shelby in like 40 years???????????
i'm just asking
and plus I am half asleep just woke up time to go to work :bored:

whitegt500

Established Member
'verified several times' :nono:
PLEASE PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE THIS IS????????????????????????
and who has verified it????????????????????????? :shrug:
I tell you June 26
If it started when they say JUNE 5 dealers should be getting them this week
HELLO out there HAS ANY ONE THAT IS IN LINE FOR ONE OF THE FIRST SHELBYS GOTTEN A CALL FROM YOUR DEALER TO SAY COME IN SATURDAY AND GET IT??????
Ford will have news on it when it rolls off the line

WDW MKR

Established Member
jman345 said:
:lol: He needs to post it 2 times so he wont forget.

I simply responded to his question about production being delayed. I will politely ask you once more... don't respond to my posts and stay out of my threads. You are a nuisance that is sapping the life out of this forum.

whitegt500

Established Member
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

I am so sorry.... you read his thread can you please scroll up a little and ANSWER ME It seems that you know all this info but have no answers
I din't mean to pick on you like them but come on

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I was on the phone with the man in charge of the program. He said "the GT500 launch is tomorrow" as we discussed when he could hook it up with a car to take some pics of, along with various other SVT business. That was June 5th. Blah, Mr. Poopy pants.

WDW MKR

Established Member
whitegt500 said:
I am so sorry.... you read his thread can you please scroll up a little and ANSWER ME It seems that you know all this info but have no answers
I din't mean to pick on you like them but come on

I already answered your question. No one is picking on me. Do yourself a favor and search the forum. You will find more than one confirmation, from people that actually work with the cars, that production started. Vehicles are being held for QC until the end of June, with dealership deliveries slated for the last week of June or first week of July.

Last edited:

whitegt500

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Can someone please check the IP Address on whitegt500 and verify it doesn't match that of jman345?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bash: :bash:

WHAT THE HELL are you one of those people that thinks every one is out to get you???????

GET A LIFE
I was just asking you a Question come on settle down

WDW MKR

Established Member
Then use your reading comprehension skills to find the answer that was already posted in this thread and others, instead of firing off smart ass responses.

whitegt500

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
I already answered your question. No one is picking on me. Do yourself a favor and search the forum. You will find more than one confirmation, from people that actually work with the cars, that production started. Vehicles are being held for QC until the end of June, with dealership deliveries slated for the last week of June or first week of July.

HOLY COW it looks like I was right but only 3 days off, or as I should say A lot more right than you!!! The first one off the line JUNE 23

http://www.blueovalnews.com/index.php?categoryid=12&p2_articleid=314

WOW thanks for the, as you say CONFIRMATION. Good thing I didn't waste my time doing that search
And look a photo opp with Shelby!!!!!!
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

I hate when people like you talk like they know facts but have no CLUE :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread