Cammed the Mach!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Check my Youtube link in my sig!

got a couple quick videos. ill get some more later when i get a chance..

hey guys! Just figured i would post up my new mods.

SublimeMach slammed&Cammed idle - YouTube

Last year i had it tuned on a mustang dyno, made 281/295
mods on that tune were:
Mac Longtubes's
Offroad H pipe
2 chamber flows
4.10's
C&L cai maf 85mm
Accufab throttle body
Roy's 1/2" intake spacer

New mods include: 341/308 (will redyno on a better day) it was humid and 107 degress outside.
--took out the spare tire/Train horn kit.
--steeda rear strut brace bar
--SLP lm1's w/new 4" tips
--BBK catted h pipe
--Full length sub frames
--steeda Upper control arms
--NGKtr55ix
--ported and polished lower intake from Nasvt
--Custom spec'ed Bullet cams from nasvt
--March pulleys
--39lb cobra injectors
--90 maf
--full new gasket set, cam bolts, head bolts.
--Cobra heads with a valve job, enlarging valve seat id's, milling .030"

Next mods include:termi rear bumper(shaved letters), 4.30's(possible built rear), 3200 stall.

Crappy iphone pics
6a831b74.jpg

5ce18211.jpg

some pics my buddy took
4e18a308.jpg

c5a809c9.jpg

8fc46cc5.jpg

selbyvince

Established Member
Sounds good bro, looking for me some cams as well to finish up my motor build. Stock motor/trans came out last weekend, but when the new setup goes in I'm still down for a Mach photo shoot like we talked about. They got another conp orange Mach that comes up the road to my buddies all the time, also have a guy with a sy one that lives a few houses up from me. Well be in touch when mine hits the road again.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
:thumbsup:
nice mach 1
Thanks!
Awesome mach, man. good job.
Thanks man!
Can't wait to see track numbers soon, right? ;)
SOON i hope.. when i get a chance to go.. been very busy lately.
Sounds good man.
Thanks!
Sounds good bro, looking for me some cams as well to finish up my motor build. Stock motor/trans came out last weekend, but when the new setup goes in I'm still down for a Mach photo shoot like we talked about. They got another conp orange Mach that comes up the road to my buddies all the time, also have a guy with a sy one that lives a few houses up from me. Well be in touch when mine hits the road again.
Yeah man for sure! let me know!
very nice :)
Thank you!
Sounds and looks awesome! :thumbup:
Thanks man!

thanks everyone for the compliments! :rockon::beer:

No Mercy

Established Member
Dude your car just looks stoopid sick I love it! Sounds wicked too man; and I love how the camera starts shaking in that vid at WOT lol!!!

You should get the 7 letter plates "Sublime" I got my 7 letters a few months ago :)

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Does your SLP exhaust hit your axles? I need a CB that doesn't.
Never has hit it once.. and mine is pretty low lol.
Looks good! Who did the headwork?
"heads up" head shop. nasvt off mach1registry sent me to those guys. great work! thanks man
Dude your car just looks stoopid sick I love it! Sounds wicked too man; and I love how the camera starts shaking in that vid at WOT lol!!!

You should get the 7 letter plates "Sublime" I got my 7 letters a few months ago :)

Yeah thanks man.. i wish i could. but its like 400$ for a plate.. too much for plates imo... im actually wanting to get new mufflers.. not sure what yet...

currently my car sounds different that in this video bc i put the cats back on it for a bit.. i plan to go offroad soon with borla mufflers. i dont want slp anymore, and i dont want flowmasters....

ideas?

No Mercy

Established Member
Yeah thanks man.. i wish i could. but its like 400$ for a plate.. too much for plates imo... im actually wanting to get new mufflers.. not sure what yet...

currently my car sounds different that in this video bc i put the cats back on it for a bit.. i plan to go offroad soon with borla mufflers. i dont want slp anymore, and i dont want flowmasters....

ideas
?

I paid $865 for 10 years...I financed em thru myplates...but the way I see it the 6 letters are like 40-50 bucks a year and if you get the 7 letters for 10 years it ends up being 86.50 a year so I ain't too mad. Although I had a bit of a junkier car that I wasn't necessarily excited about modding so had the extra $ lol.
My Mach still has stock exhaust and I've listened to HUNDREDS of exhaust clips trying to get an idea of what I'm going to get...Decided I'm going to go hooker/kooks longtubes with o/r h pipe and either borla stingers or flowmaster chambered 44's. Thats what I've narrowed it down to so far hahaha. Lemme know what you decide on.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
?

I paid $865 for 10 years...I financed em thru myplates...but the way I see it the 6 letters are like 40-50 bucks a year and if you get the 7 letters for 10 years it ends up being 86.50 a year so I ain't too mad. Although I had a bit of a junkier car that I wasn't necessarily excited about modding so had the extra $ lol.
My Mach still has stock exhaust and I've listened to HUNDREDS of exhaust clips trying to get an idea of what I'm going to get...Decided I'm going to go hooker/kooks longtubes with o/r h pipe and either borla stingers or flowmaster chambered 44's. Thats what I've narrowed it down to so far hahaha. Lemme know what you decide on.

Put Borla Stingers on two days ago.. still a new muffler and they need to break in to get the full sound out. but they sound MUCH better than the slp.

SublimeMach Slammed&Cammed borla stingers Longtubes offroad - YouTube

Never has hit it once.. and mine is pretty low lol.
QUOTE]

Good to know, im trying to find a quieter exhaust for my car. I'm considering getting Spintech Sportsman's with the flow tubes then getting a shop to make some tailpipes.
Borla stingers is what i just got. link above. let me know what you think!
Sounds amazing :rockon:
thanks man!:rockon:

mbucky16

Established Member
Nice ride man. I'm considering a new exhaust set up for my 03 torch red and possibly cams. How much did it cost u for the having the cams put in ?

Users who are viewing this thread