Cammed LS3 numbers are in

1.8t

Established Member
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8075345 (click on show full size so you can see the graph better)

Cammed #'s - 477whp, 437wtq. Cam and pulley as only upgrade(power wise). Still stock unported TB and intake mani

Bolt on #'s - 418whp, 417wtq. This is the "middle" line.

Baseline #'s - A dyno graph of someone's bone stock 08 that Vengeance just happened to have on the server to use for comparison versus my bolt on #'s and cammed #'s.

This is not a monster cam.

The dyno graph is from 2800rpm to 6500rpm.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very impressive. Now.....you've got to post a video so that we can hear that beast. :rockon:

1.8t

Established Member
Thanks! I will get one up as soon as I can :). I know all you termy boys are used to seeing such numbers, but not me lol.

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
Congrats man you still have the TB and Intake left on the table I saw a couple Boltons
LS3 get 430-445whp

What Headers/Exhaust do you have??

Now post a clip please 477whp + 3200lbs car = mean combo.

1.8t

Established Member
Yea, not sure if he wants me releasing them(just want to get the "ok" first). You work for LG?

wheelsuptopdown

Established Member
Yea, not sure if he wants me releasing them(just want to get the "ok" first). You work for LG?

YES I DO! I am the one on the right.

fz0n5c.jpg

I am always nosey about new cam specs.:beer:

1.8t

Established Member
Cool, then I can relate my cam specs with regard to your G6x3 for the LS3. The int and exh duration is smaller(.23X/.24X). The lift is much lower on the intake but a bit higher on the exhaust(above .610 though for both). The LSA is a good bit higher.

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Cool, then I can relate my cam specs with regard to your G6x3 for the LS3. The int and exh duration is smaller(.23X/.24X). The lift is much lower on the intake but a bit higher on the exhaust(above .610 though for both). The LSA is a good bit higher.

sounds like a high lifted sleeper cam huh?

wheelsuptopdown

Established Member
Sounds like someone has a cam doctor. Actually, the duration is right in line with that cam. The G6x3 does favor the int alittle more and it's on a 111. I love this cam. It even gets the A6 cars over 480rwhp. Every manual car has been over 507rwhp. Kinda sucks for Cobra guys. All it takes is cam, intake and headers. The 08s are no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread