Cammed LS1 SS vs Cammed LS1 C5

Exit Speed

Alpha Omega Racing
Established Member
QuikGT said:
prove your statement dumbass...i have never said i trap 130....i have however trapped 125-126.....i want u to find the post where i said i trap 130+....you cant, because i never did....Instead of posting up bs posts why dont u post some real info...i know ls1s and what they are capable of...i should, i work on them everyday...
What do you put down? How much do you weigh? 60ft?

Last edited:

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member

QuikGT

Banned
C5_z51_6spd said:
that sign actually means congruent in geometric terms, meaning equal to.
this is the less than sign ">"

well then that is my bad...i by no means meant that trapped 130s....im not a bser...so im not claiming my car is capable of 130s :nonono: ...but that would be sweet if i can after i get it tuned today...

sorry for the stupidity i always thought that sign was another way to say less than....at any rate this has nothing to do with the original post, stewfag :poke: was just trying to start shit bc he has a slower car than both of us!!! :beer:

Cuban B

Banned
2k1cobra said:
Not sure why it would be hard to believe. Both cars have similiar power but the vette weights atleast 200-250 Lbs less and is more aerodynamic.Good kill.
Correct me if I am wrong I thought I read that a C5 weighed about 3200lbs and a Camaro was at 3700lbs

Last edited:

Niteninja

I Miss my Z...
Established Member
Cuban B said:
Correct me if I am wrong I thought I read that a C5 weighed about 3200lbs and a Camero was at 3700lbs

What is a Camero???

I know what a Camaro is, but not a Camero..

Steve Gunn

Established Member
Nice kill...
I was expecting it to be a little closer. Too bad you didn't get more runs at different speeds.

Cuban B said:
Correct me if I am wrong I thought I read that a C5 weighed about 3200lbs and a Camaro was at 3700lbs
A Camaro weighs between 3450 and 3600, depending on options. Start adding a big stereo, fat asses, etc. things can get ugly.
Vettes are between 3250 and 3400, I think.

Niteninja

I Miss my Z...
Established Member
Cuban B said:
You're Just mad because my car is faster

hahahaha......well it might be faster considering it doesn't have an engine in it right now. But if you knew how to spell CAMARO. I mean you probably read it right off the back panel each time you race one. :)

QuikGT

Banned
OMG you guys are lame....its pretty damn obvious that if i can hit a ****in 7.1-7.6 range on *street* tires @99-101mph that i can trap 125 and probably hit high10s with some traction.....you guys give this stewfag too much credit... why the **** would i feel the need to impress you ****???? i have a car thats way faster then most of yalls anyways.....

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
QuikGT said:
OMG you guys are lame....its pretty damn obvious that if i can hit a ****in 7.1-7.6 range on *street* tires @99-101mph that i can trap 125 and probably hit high10s with some traction.....you guys give this stewfag too much credit... why the **** would i feel the need to impress you ****???? i have a car thats way faster then most of yalls anyways.....

probably, hada, coulda, woulda, shoulda, Take it to the track and "DO IT"

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
QuikGT said:

Thats just the problem I have with you. You make shit up to impress people but until you actually run the number you havent done shit. If you have never run the full 1/4 then you are lying, period. These guys didnt say shit to you but you feel the need to attack them because you cant answer my questions.

When you actually go get your 10 second slip instead of bench racing then you might give a shred of credibility to yourself.

Last edited:

QuikGT

Banned
Stewart said:
Thats just the problem I have with you. You make shit up to impress people but until you actually run the number you havent done shit. If you have never run the full 1/4 then you are lying, period. These guys didnt say shit to you but you feel the need to attack them because you cant answer my questions.

Just for your info, I ran a 7.0 @ 98 in the 1/8 and it translated into a 11.2@120 at sealevel and a 200' DA. Do you even know what your elevation and DA were when you ran the 1/8th?

When you actually go get your 10 second slip instead of bench racing then you might give a shred of credibility to the LS1 crowd. You're probably a decent kid but you are the reason Stang guys talk shit about LS1 guys.

stewy...son i didnt make shit up, it was an estimation (and a very accurate one)...its obvious that if im trapping around 3mph better than u in the 1/8th then i should be able to hit at least 125 quarter mile.....also stewy im very well know around my area...ive lost to only one 03-04 cobra from a ROLL...guy wouldnt stand a chance at the track...so dont go running ur mouth about credibility from the mustang crowd (especially since i owned one)...cuz the only reason im still on this forum is cuz i started out w a mustang... and of course i love to see the wonderful posts of how u guys are outrunning c6 z06 in a ****in 05gt....

QuikGT

Banned
C5_z51_6spd said:
probably, hada, coulda, woulda, shoulda, Take it to the track and "DO IT"

ur such a douche!!! why dont u take that cammed ls1 to the track and post up a vid of u actually beating it...

"rear end violently whipped out" translation---car with bigger cam and bigger hp #s got me by 3rd cuz he finally caught traction.... :burn:
was that the REAL outcome??

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
QuikGT said:
stewy...son i didnt make shit up, it was an estimation (and a very accurate one)...its obvious that if im trapping around 3mph better than u in the 1/8th then i should be able to hit at least 125 quarter mile.....

An estimate. Thats the exact problem. I RUN 10s @130 is a whole different world from I have never been to a 1/4 mile track. You are a bench racer. Like I said, when you get a slip that says 10s then you have a 10 second car. Estimates are worthless, especially when you call BS in the kill forum when you yourself are a bullshitter.

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
QuikGT said:
ur such a douche!!! why dont u take that cammed ls1 to the track and post up a vid of u actually beating it...

"rear end violently whipped out" translation---car with bigger cam and bigger hp #s got me by 3rd cuz he finally caught traction.... :burn:
was that the REAL outcome??

:sleeping: :rolleyes:

skeet skeet

Users who are viewing this thread