Camaro SS vs 03 Cobra, not for the faint of heart lol

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Hey Dvst8or are you running a stock rearend in that? If im not mistakin you are on borrowed time with that. Hope it doesnt explode on yea...but if it does get yourself a built one and launch the shit out of it! Badass car bro I love the looks and the sound and that thing flys!

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Hey Dvst8or are you running a stock rearend in that? If im not mistakin you are on borrowed time with that. Hope it doesnt explode on yea...but if it does get yourself a built one and launch the shit out of it! Badass car bro I love the looks and the sound and that thing flys!

Dvst8or

Established Member
armyed said:

Yes I am still on the stock rear end. And that is why I will not get any tires that are any stickier. The tires will break loose before the rear end does. But if I do finally manage to destroy the stock rear end I have an aftermarket warranty to get me a 12-bolt. :-D

LSWh4t

Established Member
Good luck on that. I ran many a mid 7 second pass with my stock 10 bolt, then found a hell of a deal on a 8.8" and nabbed it up. I only blew the rear once and that was when I swapped to a proshifted tranny. :) I say throw some sticky tires at it and see what happens. I went a lot of 1.6 short times on Nitto's and never had a problem. And even went a few 1.7's with the proshifted setup. I blew it by dead hooking a powershift into 2nd with 3.73's.

In other words, the 10 bolt can hold a lot more than people think.

LSWh4t

Established Member
IDK, why don't you take another stock headed 5.7L, with a cam that'll clear stock pistons, and throw a 150 shot at it and see what happens.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Those cammed ls1s are insane! I keep watching the video and i am in aww of how fast it pulled away.

Users who are viewing this thread