Camaro sold for $650K. Mustang sold for $300K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I saw the retards from 1320 post this....why are they comparing a ****ing Z28 Camaro to a Mustang GT....... There is no comparison here. Whoever put this picture together should have their brain removed and then forced up their asshole.

The Z28 Camaro is a badass car, but again why compare the two when the aren't even in the same class???

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Hmmm...so what would I buy with the $350K I saved? How about a low mileage...Ford GT!... and a new 2016 GT350...as my DD?

Ford...still the performance value leader.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I saw the retards from 1320 post this....why are they comparing a ****ing Z28 Camaro to a Mustang GT....... There is no comparison here. Whoever put this picture together should have their brain removed and then forced up their asshole.

The Z28 Camaro is a badass car, but again why compare the two when the aren't even in the same class???

Cause that's the only time Chevy can come out on top.

HandBanana

Established Member
Lol. $300k for a base Mustang GT is dumb as hell. I can think of about 100 other cars i'd buy with $300k. The Camaro is even more stupid. $650k for that? Lol. I guess idiots will blow money on anything.

You're not the brightest are you?

Never been a Camaro fan but I wouldn't mind having a ZL1, those things are slick in person. The '15 mustang is growing on me too. The interior upgrades are lovely.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
One is limited production car that is going to cost much more than the other soon to be mass produced car that will cost much less. That picture just shows two things, the performance/price gap between the two cars and there are a lot of people out there with too much money.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yeah but... take that $350K you saved and dump it into the mustang and the mustang will kill the Camaro!!! #youtubecomments :lol:

kaz109

Established Member
Lol. $300k for a base Mustang GT is dumb as hell. I can think of about 100 other cars i'd buy with $300k. The Camaro is even more stupid. $650k for that? Lol. I guess idiots will blow money on anything.

Serious question, were you drunk when you posted this or truly this naive?

CW1343

Established Member
Doesn't matter, at the end of the day it's just which one you like more, and how much you're willing to spend.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
The only thing this proves is that Camaro guys are more than twice as stupid as Mustang guys.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Saw this in a Ford mag that gets sent to me:
j8mn3s.png

Just like the op's posted cars, for charity..

mosconiac

Established Member
Chevy dudes are so desperate to brush off decades of ass-kickings that they hang their pride on the results of a charity auction? Pitiful little bastards. LOL

OneSlowV

Established Member
yep because the 2 and 3v stang was so fast lmao. Only thing they could have a good race with was the LT1 :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread